Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what keto is exactly. I just eat a lot of non-starch veggies and meat and fish and olive oil.
Edit: Is it the fat that makes it keto? Don't tell me to google it. You don't eat fat?
Basically you train your body to use ketones as a source of fuel instead of carbohydrates. The diet was invented a looooong time ago to treat epilepsy in kids. It worked extremely well. Ketones are a stable fuel source for your body that decreases crazy insulin spikes in your body, and it’s overall a great diet for people that are carb intolerant

I don't know what keto is exactly. I just eat a lot of non-starch veggies and meat and fish and olive oil.
Edit: Is it the fat that makes it keto? Don't tell me to google it.
Yeah, I don't know all the diets or half the stuff they argue about either. Just used to eat it all in moderation and stayed really active.
But I understand everybody's different and there's more to it than that for some. But now I have follow a stupid diet without ever having been a pound overweight in my life🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I don't know all the diets or half the stuff they argue about either. Just used to eat it all in moderation and stayed really active.
But I understand everybody's different and there's more to it than that for some. But now I have follow a stupid diet without ever having been a pound overweight in my life🤦‍♂️
Well, it's worth it. You doing better?

Reactions: chargervol
This is true, imo. There is no one diet for all, imo. Genetics play a huge role in this, again, jmo.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Edit: Is it the fat that makes it keto? Don't tell me to google it. You don't eat fat?
It's pretty much just like the Atkins diet. In the absence of carbs, the body burns fat. That's how the Keto diet works too.

No problem. They actually actually answered some interesting questions. I hate when the VQ podcast does their mailbag edition and they focus on answering the dumbest questions from some inbred hick.

Mailbag question poster “Do you think Maurer having a concussion affects him being to run through his progressions and make reads downfield?”

Jesse “Well if there is one thing I know it’s about spinning the pill. Also having a concussion does affect your ability to process information in a timely manner.”

Reactions: Pane di mais
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back