Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Well maybe we need to get behind memphis and hope they defeat the ncaa.

If the ncaa folds on this one throw the rules and regulations out of the window. The ncaa will be obsolete
Agree totally but couldn’t the same have been said about Wade @ LSU, Self @ Kansas, North Carolina............

OGbabyaviVol

Performing horse rectal exams for a living
Wiseman will probably get off while Plavsic is forced to sit out the season. Typical NCAA BS. The guilty get off, and the innocent get screwed.
No way that will happen. Either the NCAA will make a major example out of Memphis, or if Memphis gets away with this and Wiseman is made eligible, then you might as well throw the rule book out. Fulmer will probably tell Rick to play Uros, and he will take care of the rest.

Doesn’t matter what she said. He physically assaulted her and did so as an agent of the restaurant who will be vicariously liable for the actions of its employee while on the job. Popeyes will pay her for her injuries and pain and suffering. She may file suit but it’ll never go before a judge or jury. They’ll settle long before then. The only problem she may encounter was this was an intentional act which would void most insurance policies but I’m guessing they don’t try to hang their hat on that in a situation like this. Just my guess

jackcrevol

Doesn’t matter what she said. He physically assaulted her and did so as an agent of the restaurant who will be vicariously liable for the actions of its employee while on the job. Popeyes will pay her for her injuries and pain and suffering. She may file suit but it’ll never go before a judge or jury. They’ll settle long before then. The only problem she may encounter was this was an intentional act which would void most insurance policies but I’m guessing they don’t try to hang their hat on that in a situation like this. Just my guess
agreed. but, he may likely have criminal charges filed also.

utvols88

This would fall under general liability but I'll be surprised if this is covered by that.

jackcrevol

Yep. Could’ve easily been the same situation we just saw with this gibbs student where he was bodyslammed and then later died from the head injuries sustained
ive some stupid crap, fights etc. It never once donned on me to body slam a human. i hope this young man faces jail time. inexcusable.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
Also sounded like someone behind the counter said something like "you in the wrong place anyway", maybe a racial reference(?), idk.

But not gonna matter legally, Popeyes gonna be paying huge. Don't think "she called me a horrible name" green lights WWE rules to a judge.
Nothing she did deserved that...that dude and that other one that followed her out throwing punches deserve to go to jail..what a PoS.

WebbCobb

VN Store

Sponsors