'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Why count on them? Because of where they live? Screw that! Did we try to get a qb from TN? Hell no! Go out and get VOLUNTEERS from any and every state, then when someone who happens to live close goes to Auburn you say, "good luck bud." and you aren't all defeated and pissy over it. If you recruit nationally, it tells the in-state kids that they can either jump in the boat and fast or screw off, go somewhere else and enjoy a new experience. We have to stop this in-state hillbilly pride mentality over high schoolers if we ever want to get back to the elite.
no. that's not what i'm saying.

who cares. go where you want to go, we need to be able to recruit coast to coast to get the best. Neids get it, most of you, do not.
Sure.

Point out another Top100 DE that we can go pull from one of the coasts.

Can’t wait to hear about them and how we have a great shot at landing them.

We’ll be waiting right here for you to come back and tell us all about them.

Sure.

Point out another Top100 DE that we can go pull from one of the coasts.

Can’t wait to hear about them and how we have a great shot at landing them.

We’ll be waiting right here for you to come back and tell us all about them.
Toots says hi, a lb but hey wasnt that a need? And i said coast to coast not on the coasts lol

Toots says hi, a lb but hey wasnt that a need? And i said coast to coast not on the coasts lol
One guy?

And we aren’t talking about LB’s, we’re talking about a very specific DE. A 6’5” 290lb Top100 one that was right down the road.

I’m fine with replacing him with any other comparable Top100 player from anywhere in the country or “coast to coast”.

Who you got? We’re waiting.

Why count on them? Because of where they live? Screw that! Did we try to get a qb from TN? Hell no! Go out and get VOLUNTEERS from any and every state, then when someone who happens to live close goes to Auburn you say, "good luck bud." and you aren't all defeated and pissy over it. If you recruit nationally, it tells the in-state kids that they can either jump in the boat and fast or screw off, go somewhere else and enjoy a new experience. We have to stop this in-state hillbilly pride mentality over high schoolers if we ever want to get back to the elite.
At it again

You obviously haven’t read anything about Hardy. Go hump your dog
I don’t need to lol you are being played by baron as well. Baron will decide this weekend if Tennessee will even be a third hat on the table. If Kentucky beats Tennessee it will be down to Kentucky and Ohio St and if Tennessee beats Kentucky he will pick Ohio st and Tennessee will be a hat on the table

Reactions: tatervol
This. I’m hoping Gus gets canned and auburn sinks to an ole miss/Mississippi state level for a while.
I would LMAO if Gus won out then left them for another job. I mean just kicked the hell out of Georgia and Bama then told them to eat a fat one on the way out to FSU.

I don’t need to lol you are being played by baron as well. Baron will decide this weekend if Tennessee will even be a third hat on the table. If Kentucky beats Tennessee it will be down to Kentucky and Ohio St and if Tennessee beats Kentucky he will pick Ohio st and Tennessee will be a hat on the table
I’m not being played by anybody. I don’t give a s*** if baron commits to us. If you don’t wanna be a vol then I don’t give a damn about you. If he commits to us, then great let’s roll. Otherwise I don’t care. Now go post on your big 10 team’s board

Reactions: VOLNPA

As we can see anything can happen in recruiting, but you gonna show your face around here if you are wrong? Cause we certainly know if you guess right you're gonna come in here with your "I told you so".

I will say it again it’s always scary when in-state kids wait and wait to make a decision. Don’t know Baron but this happens in EVERY state (except Louisiana). Taking this long usually means the kid wants to go out of state. Look at Gilbert in this class. Was a lock to Georgia this summer then the longer it played out everyone knew Georgia wouldn’t be the choice. Hopefully Baron changes that narrative

Reactions: BucksnortVol

I strongly disagree! If we can not get the kids in our backyard why would the out of state want to come here? It's starts with locking down your state first and then branch out!

If he chooses Kentucky he can enjoy getting the hell kicked out of him by Tennessee for the next three or four years. Ohio state wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

Reactions: mrMet
Dude...you can drop the being a ahole to us real Tennesseans any minute now...do we not get enough humiliation from everybody else to suit you?

VN Store

Back