'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

well, the kid committed privately 3 months ago, told committs, recruits and coaches last weekend he was still coming.

made a trip to Auburn and picked up their hat today.

who's fault do you really think this is again???????
The coaches, if money wouldā€™ve bought he commitment they shouldā€™ve asked how much it was going to take

AtlVol, the Great Tennessee Volunteers Bagman of Bagmen said he countered yesterday, got everything square......he was obviously wrong yet again.
what part of "he can only share what he's told" don't some of you understand?

i think it;'s more than obvious AV is an insider and is involved in some capacity. he post here things he's aware of.

if you or anyone else is taking it as a prediction that he can/should be held accountable for, then you don't know how this thing works.

it's not about being wrong or right as much as it is the information at hand....at the time.

NO ONE saw him picking Auburn. insider, recruiting analyst, coach, palyer etc............

has NOTHING to do with AV being right or wrong. i free pretty confident in saying that at the time he posted it, it was true.

ish happens and now it's not.

The coaches, if money wouldā€™ve bought he commitment they shouldā€™ve asked how much it was going to take
giphy.gif

Reactions: Nighthawkvol10
what part of "he can only share what he's told" don't some of you understand?

i think it;'s more than obvious AV is an insider and is involved in some capacity. he post here things he's aware of.

if you or anyone else is taking it as a prediction that he can/should be held accountable for, then you don't know how this thing works.

it's not about being wrong or right as much as it is the information at hand....at the time.

NO ONE saw him picking Auburn. insider, recruiting analyst, coach, palyer etc............

has NOTHING to do with AV being right or wrong. i free pretty confident in saying that at the time he posted it, it was true.

ish happens and now it's not.

I'm pretty sure the coaches expected him to commit as well. Swain said this morning that Scherrer is gonna have some explaining to do in the recruiting meeting (he's his primary). I wonder if he relaxed too much thinking he had him in the "bag".

I'm pretty sure the coaches expected him to commit as well. Swain said this morning that Scherrer is gonna have some explaining to do in the recruiting meeting (he's his primary). I wonder if he relaxed too much thinking he had him in the "bag".
dunno. i don't think anyone should be like "oh well" about losing hardy.

but i also think the fact that everyone was so stunned that he didn't pick TN should tell you something about how this process wound up in the last 24-48 hours, especially considering that we've made that kid a priority in this class for more than a year and a half.........

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If he wanted to be a Vol then he would have already committed. With Hardy screwing Vols today I can see Baron committing to Ohio St
the writing has been on the wall for awhile now...i think. he could just as easily commit to TN, maybe he really is conflicted. But, you cant place your fingers in ears and say 'la la la' hoping the elephant goes away. there's something that we arent showing these kids thst they need to see.

Got a bad feeling here now...Pruitt is going to have his work cut out for him if he doesnā€™t sign Hardy, Baron, O. Thomas and potentially Grimes...

Reactions: lilesrt
I swear this site is as bi-polar as anything I've ever seen. Hardy decides to go elsewhere and now we are back in the tank again?

Most of us understand the importance of recruiting at the collegiate level. Weā€™ve missed on several elite prospects this cycle and itā€™s likely those prospects are concerned about the same thing. You change it by winning.. you win by having players. Vicious cycle.

Most of us understand the importance of recruiting at the collegiate level. Weā€™ve missed on several elite prospects this cycle and itā€™s likely those prospects are concerned about the same thing. You change it by winning.. you win by having players. Vicious cycle.

I agree with that, and if Hardy ultimately goes elsewhere it's a loss. My point was we miss on one and now no one is coming, and when we win one game now everybody is coming and we will have a top 10 class. Just pointing out the extremes of most of our posters it seems.

I swear this site is as bi-polar as anything I've ever seen. Hardy decides to go elsewhere and now we are back in the tank again?
Bj, Hardy...Baron taking visits. we aint setting the world on fahr. speaking of...got a couple
mattresses sittin' here...we better whup the **** out of those sissies in Lex

Reactions: HalfullVol and jp1
I agree with that, and if Hardy ultimately goes elsewhere it's a loss. My point was we miss on one and now no one is coming, and when we win one game now everybody is coming and we will have a top 10 class. Just pointing out the extremes of most of our posters it seems.

I understand. We all want this program healthy again. Most of us are willing to latch onto any glimmer of hope we see. Including myself. Our ā€œcrazyā€ correlates with our love for the Vols. šŸ‘

Until he signs with us, yes.
My bad... just feel like if he really want to be here he would have jumped in already. Seems like he really wants to be someone else but feels obligated because heā€™s local and dads on staff. IF we land him Iā€™d say itā€™s only cause dads here.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back