Basilio saying Fulmer/Chaney want a new QB

Idk about that. Fulmer has already gotten himself in some heat for coaching the o line last year. And during his interview in the booth at the spring game he admitted he avidly watches practice tape.
Of course he does. You know he can't help himself. He took the ad job so he could get as close as possible. Sure, he cares about the programs other sports, but fb was/is his life.

This thread is hilarious. If there's anything factual to take away from this controversy, it's this...We don't know what we've got in these backups. Pruitt should have got them snaps long time ago. This mistake may bite him later. If JG gets injured and/or benched, you're essentially handing the offense over to a qb who's never played a college down. They may indeed not be ready, but them not being ready? Well, that's on Pruitt.

It’s like game of thrones Knoxville edition

Just listened to his show.
He said that his anonymous source X in the UTAD is saying:
Fulmer is extremely upset that Pruitt didn’t get us a good transfer QB for this season.
Chaney thinks our two backups have better arms and more football IQ than JG. He wants to try one but CJP vetoed.

I know many here don’t like Basilio or care what he says.
I’m just passing along what he said.
it is a know fact that Basilio is retarded. he is the same guy said his source in the program said the Gruden deal was done. Seriously, the guy is retarded and has built his popularity on outlandish predictions that never, ever stand true.

Reactions: wesley21
I’m not going to call the dude out but this report is eerily similar to a tweet I read 2 days ago. A man claims he bumped into Fulmer on his way out after the game and asked him “So what do ya think?” Claims Fulmers response was “I think we need a qb.” Just a tweet so it isn’t a reliable source but the OPs thread title reminded me of it. Could hold some weight.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I’m not going to call the dude out but this report is eerily similar to a tweet I read 2 days ago. A man claims he bumped into Fulmer on his way out after the game and asked him “So what do ya think?” Claims Fulmers response was “I think we need a qb.” Just a tweet so it isn’t a reliable source but the OPs thread title reminded me of it. Could hold some weight.
I doubt Fulmer would expose his real opinion to a fan. Dude just knows what we all know and tweeted it to get the attention. Prob thinks it will get the coaches attention to yank JG. Admire his tenacity if that's the case, but not gonna work.

Reactions: AM64
😂

I doubt Fulmer would expose his real opinion to a fan. Dude just knows what we all know and tweeted it to get the attention. Prob thinks it will get the coaches attention to yank JG. Admire his tenacity if that's the case, but not gonna work.
You may be right. That’s why I haven’t said anything. Just with this post I was like 🤔. That’s odd

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I've been one of Pruitt's biggest supporters since he got the job. Over the last week or two he's started losing me.

New historic lows, stubbornness, not getting the ball in the hands of his best weapons, saying stupid things that embarrass us to the media....Didn't we just fire that same coach a couple years ago?

For obvious reasons I hope he snaps out of it and becomes very successful here, but my confidence in that happening is waning.

You may be right. That’s why I haven’t said anything. Just with this post I was like 🤔. That’s odd
Oh it is, may just be coincidence. TN fb's just full of surprises. Maybe that's where basilio got his info. Fulmers been quiet. He's a sunshine pumper through and through. It would be way out of his character to say anything negative about the program little lone to a fan.

In ever practice thread made since last spring and with multiple people reporting, it has only been reported that JG looks the sharpest and has the best arm. Now a couple things go bad and the same media members say JG doesnt have the best arm? I dont trust anyone who covers UT football.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back