Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

He’s a racist and bigot with a small following , they are congresswomen with a large following ... I wonder why a government would ban one and not the other ? It’s interesting to see how other governments rate how dangerous some American group leaders are to their country .

He’s a racist and bigot with a small following , they are congresswomen with a large following ... I wonder why a government would ban one and not the other ? It’s interesting to see how other governments rate how dangerous some American group leaders are to their country .

They were banned to manufacture another reason to broaden the chasm between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Its not a conspiracy, its just more of the same short-sighted manipulation of politics for people's own short-term political goals. Muslims attack to foment religious division. Christian politicians dependent on hard-line Jewish support advocate to Israel that they make some kind of statement. Every group claims that the other is acting out of irrational religious bigotry.

And on and on it goes.

They were banned to manufacture another reason to broaden the chasm between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Its not a conspiracy, its just more of the same short-sighted manipulation of politics for people's own short-term political goals. Muslims attack to foment religious division. Christian politicians dependent on hard-line Jewish support advocate to Israel that they make some kind of statement. Every group claims that the other is acting out of irrational religious bigotry.

And on and on it goes.

I thought someone posted just the other day that Jews overwhelmingly support Dems?

And on and on it goes.

Well there is that thingy where they actually do kill each other over religion and have for thousands of years ... there is that .

I agree with EL that it's politics. Seems silly, IMO.

What's funny is the same people who said we should care what our allies think of our President are now saying we shouldn't care about what they think of our politicians. Which way is it? Should we care what our allies think or not?

Personally, I don't give a damn what any other country thinks.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I agree with EL that it's politics. Seems silly, IMO.

What's funny is the same people who said we should care what our allies think of our President are now saying we shouldn't care about what they think of our politicians. Which way is it? Should we care what our allies think or not?

Personally, I don't give a damn what any other country thinks.

I don't think it's the same thing. Casting doubt on NATO resolve is hardly in the same league as just Trump and Netanyahu currying favor with another by trying to drum up shared base political support.

I don't think it's the same thing. Casting doubt on NATO resolve is hardly in the same league as just Trump and Netanyahu currying favor with another by trying to drum up shared base political support.
lol Of course you don't see the similarities. You just want things one way.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I suspect that Netanyahu is viewed skeptically by a lot of Jewish people and see exactly what he is doing vis-a-vis Trump.

He may also just be taking the heat for it to allow these groups to maintain their bipartisan facade. Aipac has become deeply conservative over recent years.

And on and on it goes.

Agreed. But this is also true:

They were planning to visit Israel to manufacture another reason to broaden the chasm between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Its not a conspiracy, its just more of the same short-sighted manipulation of politics for people's own short-term political goals. Muslims attack to foment religious division. Christian politicians dependent on hard-line Jewish support advocate to Israel that they make some kind of statement. Every group claims that the other is acting out of irrational religious bigotry.

And on and on it goes.

Agreed. But this is also true:

They were planning to visit Israel to manufacture another reason to broaden the chasm between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Its not a conspiracy, its just more of the same short-sighted manipulation of politics for people's own short-term political goals. Muslims attack to foment religious division. Christian politicians dependent on hard-line Jewish support advocate to Israel that they make some kind of statement. Every group claims that the other is acting out of irrational religious bigotry.

And on and on it goes.
Hell, they weren't visiting "Israel", they were visiting "Palestine." Look at their own words.

VN Store

Back