Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

The assumption underlying the question--that because you're Muslim you may support female genital mutilation and you should therefore put your opinion on the record--is a bigoted assumption. If someone asked you whether you had stopped beating your wife yet, are you obliged to give a direct yes/no response to that question, or can you explain why the question rests on the unsupported assumption that at some point you did beat your wife? That's what she was doing here.

And by the way, she called the practice vile in her response.

The assumption underlying the question--that because you're Muslim you may support female genital mutilation and you should therefore put your opinion on the record--is a bigoted assumption. If someone asked you whether you had stopped beating your wife yet, are you obliged to give a direct yes/no response to that question, or can you explain why the question rests on the unsupported assumption that at some point you did beat your wife? That's what she was doing here.

So the liberal Muslim who asked the question is bigoted towards another liberal Muslim? How exactly does that work

Yea buddy. I will never, and I mean never support this woman and her racist, antisemitic comments.

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi just dropped the mic on Ilhan. Omar needs to GTFO of this country immediately.

Thread by @Imamofpeace: "This thread will be one of the most important threads I make on Twitter. The illegal case behind this will be exposed with full transparency […]"

This thread will be one of the most important threads I make on Twitter. The illegal case behind this will be exposed with full transparency, in full details. For now, I direct the following information to: @realDonaldTrump, @VP, @jaredkushner, @DonaldJTrumpJr, @seanhannity.

I have sources for what I will say, and they are solid rock authentic. Many officials will criticize me for making this public, but I have a duty to do so. The public needs to know. I understand the potential consequences of this thread, and I accept them.

I am willing to go to the fullest extent with this matter, even if I am required to testify in Congress. This is the beginning of the uncovering of what could be a giant scandal. The sensitive details of this matter will be shared in private, upon request.

A Congresswoman is communicating indirectly, through an individual, with Qatar. The people she is talking to are a group close to Emir @TamimBinHamad, and they involve: @A_AlAthbah, @saifaalthani, @ahjh_althani and co.

This Congresswoman, has confirmed to the above group of Qataris, that the recent investigations into her cases will not end well for her. They also fear that she’s in trouble. Now, they are coming after several people. I am one of those people, and their plan is as follows:

This Congresswoman told the group of Qatari officials, who have invested in her, that @SpeakerPelosi is happy that she is being investigated, because recently, they had rebelled against her (Pelosi). Also, she hates the pressure coming onto the party because of her.

The plan of this Congresswoman is to make all of this “go away” and strike a deal with @SpeakerPelosi, to put her cases aside, if she puts the case of this Congresswoman aside and ignores it. This is Qatar’s goal in DC with regards to this Congresswoman.

This Congresswoman, along with a Palestinian female activist from Brooklyn, NYC, agreed on diverting the attention by planning to seek the assistance of @theintercept, Al-Jazeera, and The Middle Easy Eye, to fabricate the following scandal:

They want to claim, that all of those criticizing this particular Congresswoman, are paid by Saudis and The UAE. And that it is a collusion against the Congresswoman. They are planning on separating me and @AdelleNaz in one case, and @DonaldJTrumpJr and the UAE in another.

The reason they chose @AdelleNaz out of all people who criticize this Congresswoman, it is because of her work/pics with @VP Mike Pence, and to show them in the fabricated articles. Their basis for this would be: “Qatari officials said so” - when it is all false information.

EAVaLC4UEAEljBg.jpg
The Congresswoman in question, tried to get me to say that I am being funded by the UAE and Saudi Arabia to “smear her” - to then turn it into an international issue. I have the full text her Middle Person sent. Through a leak, and she knows this is NOT the first leak! 👇🏼👇🏼

EAVacZPU0AA-Cvp.jpg
They want to accuse Saudi Arabia and UAE of operating in DC to smear her, and accuse me, @DonaldJTrumpJr, and others who have come after her (such as @TomFitton) of being part of an international operation/collusion in America.

As for the Palestinian Female Activist from Brooklyn, I recently reached out to her for a reason. I can confirm that she immediately showed my message to Qatar. And she is in on this too, and she will be running for Congress and they want to protect her too.

As for the wider plot by @A_AlAthbah, @saifaalthani, @ahjh_althani and Co. it is to try and turn @jaredkushner against @DonaldJTrumpJr. And I can also confirm, with my sources, that Qatar did in fact give information to Meuller and helped him. Unlike what they said here:

EAVayjHVUAAJny5.jpg
When the first leak came to me, I forwarded it to a Qatari Diplomat in DC, to show him that I am onto him and the Congresswoman, and the Manhattan Businessman, and the mentioned group of Qataris: @A_AlAthbah @saifaalthani @ahjh_althani and Co. < The ‘Co.’ is very important.

More has been happening behind he scene, and other people are also involved (Shia man) - and I know them one by one. I have made initial contact to pass on all details and materials to the Concerned governments and their intelligence agencies through a lawyer.

This is the first part of this thread. If the Qataris and this Congresswoman go ahead with this plan, either by the aforementioned News agencies or others funded by them in America, I will release more information the Qataris don’t want investigated: Jamal...........@CIA

As for the full case, I am documenting it and want to expose it all at the very end.

Cc: @IlhanMN @lsarsour @CIA @A_AlAthbah @saifaalthani @TamimBinHamad @ahjh_althani @AmbDermer @RepRashida

You cannot frame me, you fool
You’d be framing yourself.

No need to trap Mrs. Mole
She will fall into it by herself.

You can’t help it can you, keep digging! Can’t wait for you to see me testify in Congress.

End of Part 1 of this thread.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children

Leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband – the father of her three children – have split and are heading for their second divorce, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States.

Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

But Hirsi, is also spending time at the apartment, which is in the Mill District sector of Minnesota's largest city, when she is out of town.

16536766-7287273-image-a-34_1564147036795.jpg

16213026-7287273-Omar_s_conjugal_arrangements_were_brought_back_into_the_spotligh-a-22_1564145252957.jpg

'Wow,' said Hirsi, when approached about the split by DailyMail.com outside the complex. 'I can't comment on that.

'I'm sorry, I just can't say anything,' he added before driving off in his BMW car.

Omar did not return calls requesting comment from DailyMail.com by deadline.

Hirsi, 39, had been seen leaving the $2,860-a-month home alone at 7:45am and returning to drop off his mother and his younger daughter nearly three hours later.

'He only goes there when Ilhan is in DC,' one family friend told DailyMail.com. 'When she's in Minneapolis he sleeps at his house.'

Critics have called on the House Ethics Committee to open a case against Omar, a Democrat who was elected from Minnesota's Fifth District — which covers Minneapolis and a few suburbs — in November.

Republican Minnesota State Representative Steve Drazkowski and the right-wing group Judicial Watch have both called for the investigation.

Drazkowski told DailyMail.com that Omar may be 'the most crooked politician in Minnesota history.

'She seems to have a deep and pervasive disdain for the law which is ironic given the fact that she is a United States lawmaker,' he added. 'Marrying your brother is a violation of the law in Minnesota.

'Ilhan Omar has already established a lengthy and extraordinary record of legal convictions and fines,' he said, referring to a $500 fine she was levied for campaign finance violations on top of $3,500 in donations that she had to repay. 'This is a record upon which a House Ethics Committee should begin its investigation.

'But first she needs to come forward and tell us the truth. She won't even identify her own siblings at this stage.'

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said: 'The evidence is overwhelming. Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules.

'The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing.'

Fitton said she should be investigated for perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud and federal student loan fraud.

16542862-7287273-image-m-43_1564155538826.jpg

Omar has now moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively. The Intercom system at the building lists 'Omar I' (pictured) as a resident but has no mention of Hirsi

Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband - the father of her three children | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Republican Danielle Stella, aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar, charged with felony

A Minnesota congressional candidate hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar with promises of being tough on crime faces felony shoplifting charges, according to a report.

Danielle Stella, a 31-year-old supporter of President Trump, was arrested twice this year in the thefts of 279 items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and $40 worth of goods from a grocery store, The Guardian reported.

“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” the special-education teacher told the news outlet.

Stella told police that she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she “normally she goes to Target with someone because of anxiety around people,” according to a criminal complaint cited by The Guardian.

A Minnesota congressional candidate hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar with promises of being tough on crime faces felony shoplifting charges, according to a report.

Danielle Stella, a 31-year-old supporter of President Trump, was arrested twice this year in the thefts of 279 items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and $40 worth of goods from a grocery store, The Guardian reported.

“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” the special-education teacher told the news outlet.

Stella told police that she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she “normally she goes to Target with someone because of anxiety around people,” according to a criminal complaint cited by The Guardian.

Someone with PTSD bad enough to cause bouts of amnesia does not need to be running for Congress.

Omar's situation probably deserves to be looked into, but doubtful they do. Too busy chasing Trump to police their own members.

Has nothing to do with the tweet you posted. Do you really believe the "we're #1" sign is now an isis signal? 🤣
She doesn't have to hold up her finger to show support for these terrorist organizations if that's what you're asking. She does that by taking money and speaking to their meetings right out in the open.

She doesn't have to hold up her finger to show support for these terrorist organizations if that's what you're asking. She does that by taking money and speaking to their meetings right out in the open.
You keep avoiding the question about what you posted. Do you really believe the "we're #1" sign is now an isis signal? Are you falling for that just like the racist ok sign?

Reactions: Persian Vol

VN Store

Back