Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

New Video Shows Palestinian Terrorists Stabbing An Israeli Police Officer

Today, video emerged of a stabbing attack that took place this morning in Old Jerusalem. Israeli police are seen gathering when two armed men burst through the door. Then this happens.

One officer was stabbed in the shoulder and fell to the ground. Luckily, other officers were able to pull their guns and put down the attackers within seconds.​

The internet and news media have spent all day arguing whether it was good “PR” for Israel to bar Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from carrying out an anti-Israel propaganda tour within the country, as if that’s the only factor here. This video is a reminder that this is not about optics or PR. The security situation is tenuous at best and Israel is constantly having to fight off ambush attacks like this from Palestinians. These terrorists are indoctrinated as children and are then paid by the Palestinian Authority to try to kill Israelis.​

giphy.gif

Rashida Talib is Boycotting her own grandmother to spite Israel.
If I'm not mistaken she said she wanted to "meet" her grandmother in the letter she sent to the Israel government. Talib was playing politics hoping they would reject her request. She doesn't GAS about her grandmother, she's just a low life POS.

[B]Rashida Tlaib[/B]‏Verified account @RashidaTlaib
FollowFollow @RashidaTlaib
More
Rashida Tlaib Retweeted Rashida Tlaib
When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions. I can't allow the State of Israel to take away that light by humiliating me & use my love for my sity to bow down to their oppressive & racist policies.
Rashida Tlaib added,

And here I was thinking she was elected to serve the people in her district. You know, in Michigan, in the United States of America.

Apparently, she was elected to serve the Palestinian people. I'm sure the good folks up in Michigan won't mind...

If I'm not mistaken she said she wanted to "meet" her grandmother in the letter she sent to the Israel government. Talib was playing politics hoping they would reject her request. She doesn't GAS about her grandmother, she's just a low life POS.
Yeah, that was a pretty shi^^y move on her part. Its like those people that you work with that say their grandmother died just to get a day off from work.

More
When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions. I can't allow the State of Israel to take away that light by humiliating me & use my love for my sity to bow down to their oppressive & racist policies.
Rashida Tlaib added,

And here I was thinking she was elected to serve the people in her district. You know, in Michigan, in the United States of America.

Apparently, she was elected to serve the Palestinian people. I'm sure the good folks up in Michigan won't mind...
Well hold on... to be fair, with all of our globetrotting and warmongering... could you blame someone for having a strategy of changing US foreign policy from the inside instead of from the outside? All the more reason why this country needs to mind our own business. That limits the number of Tlaibs coming in your country to guide foreign policy and the number of Omars coming over here from war torn countries as refugees.

Also, that little corner of Michigan she represents is full of Arabs... so she is representing her constituents.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
More
Rashida Tlaib added,

There you go thinking again.

This is politics, pure and simple. Israel didn't seem to have any issue with this neo Nazi

Paul Nehlen Is an Anti-Semitic Clown

Lol...love your whataboutism while Isreal gives the big f-u to leftist loons in your party and don't give a "DAMN" how it makes you feel. You are powerless and there are no safe spaces on this one.

They were banned to manufacture another reason to broaden the chasm between Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Its not a conspiracy, its just more of the same short-sighted manipulation of politics for people's own short-term political goals. Muslims attack to foment religious division. Christian politicians dependent on hard-line Jewish support advocate to Israel that they make some kind of statement. Every group claims that the other is acting out of irrational religious bigotry.

And on and on it goes.

Do you think Isreal wants these two idiots coming into the country as American lawmakers/officials stirring up boycotts, promoting propaganda and meeting with Palestinian hate groups? They don't give a damn how liberals feel. You don't own them. Go grab your tissue.

Notice the double standard here. No one bats an eye about accusing Muslims of dual loyalty.
Neither she nor her constituents gives a **** about this country. There is nothing singular about her desires to destroy it. She has a cheering section

Rome fell from within too....

VN Store

Back