Rashida Tlaib’s THOBE, and Ilhan Omar’s HIJAB, are making congressional history

Goes without saying. Pretty amazing that the left like @evillawyer @lawgator1 @Septic have no problem with their hero's on the left saying Isreal doesn't deserve to exist, but saying people should come legally is divisive and hateful rhetoric.

Goes without saying. Pretty amazing that the left like @evillawyer @lawgator1 @Septic have no problem with their hero's on the left saying Isreal doesn't deserve to exist, but saying people should come legally is divisive and hateful rhetoric.

I've never said or implied anything of the sort. If you intend on establishing any modicum of credibility here, you're going to need to start making points to arguments that are being had and not pinning garbage accusations on folks simply because you don't like them.

I've never said or implied anything of the sort. If you intend on establishing any modicum of credibility here, you're going to need to start making points to arguments that are being had and not pinning garbage accusations on folks simply because you don't like them.
But that goes against their whole "if you believe it's true, then it's true" mind set. If that starts to crumble, what are they left with?

Same here. This constant massive exaggeration of Democrats as rabid antifa communist anti semitic whatever is just so tiresome at this point. Very ineffective argument. Got Trump elected once, but people are hip to it at this point. Only his ignorant base buys into it anymore.

Same here. This constant massive exaggeration of Democrats as rabid antifa communist anti semitic whatever is just so tiresome at this point. Very ineffective argument. Got Trump elected once, but people are hip to it at this point. Only his ignorant base buys into it anymore.
Sounds like how the left labels all Republicans as racists. Surprise, both sides use the same tactic. Want to admit to that and call out your own side as well?

I thought not.

Sounds like how the left labels all Republicans as racists. Surprise, both sides use the same tactic. Want to admit to that and call out your own side as well?

I thought not.

I've said many times that such labels are unfair and cast too broad a brush. On either side. But its Trump saying that these two are the "face of the Democratic party," and other such nonsense.

Reactions: luthervol
I've said many times that such labels are unfair and cast too broad a brush. On either side. But its Trump saying that these two are the "face of the Democratic party," and other such nonsense.
Good point. It's a little different when the POTUS is leading the charge.

And you and others saying everyone that likes Trump is a racist, nazi, white supremacist, etc?

Reactions: volfanjustin
And you and others saying everyone that likes Trump is a racist, nazi, white supremacist, etc?
No one ever said all Trump supporters are racist, nazi, white supremacists; just that all racist, nazi, white supremacists are Trump supporters.

Not really. A POTUS gets 8 years in office max. You can serve a lifetime in Congress. I know which one I find more dangerous and it isn't the POTUS.
Congress is constantly abdicating many of their responsibilities to the exec branch. The potus is becoming more and more dangerous

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Not really. A POTUS gets 8 years in office max. You can serve a lifetime in Congress. I know which one I find more dangerous and it isn't the POTUS.
Again, we disagree. Look how many elections of "lifetime politicians" Trump has impacted. Look at how many "lifetime politicians" chose to leave rather than support Trump.
The president can do more damage in 4 years than any other politician can do in 3 lifetimes.

VN Store

Back