Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is boring and Im curious what you lads think - what will our starting OL look like against BYU? Georgia St I feel like theyll still try & move people around.
We will definitely see some people moved around, but it certainly feels more settled than last year (not by a lot). I might have this wrong, but I think Wanya has been getting most first team snaps at LT, which makes me think they feel good about Trey playing. I feel like most of the movement will come on the right side. Wright has been on second team which makes me think they don’t have as much confidence in right guard to put a freshman beside him. On the flip side of that, we do have a decent number of guys with experience to put over there. I don’t really know what to make of center. Kennedy is talented, but is an injury risk. Plus I don’t think those guys did a great job of setting blocking assignments before the play last year.

TLDR:
-if Trey plays, left side is set
-right side has bodies with experience, can Tatum step up
-center is meh
-more ass in britches should make us better hat-on-hat

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Couldn’t squat for over a month. Knees felt worse. Hips and back felt tighter.
As a rule, I don’t run for cardio, but I seem to feel a bit better if I warm up with a solid 7.5 MPH treadmill run for a minute or two during warm ups. It seems to open up the hip flexors.

Have you tried it?

Starting to think Mullen doesn’t have the right swagger for the FL job. The Florida attitude began with Spurrier and was revitalized by Urban. Mullen doesn’t have the same type of guile.

The best thing that could ever happen would be for Mullen to cleanse Florida of that Spurrier/Urban mindset.

Starting to think Mullen doesn’t have the right swagger for the FL job. The Florida attitude began with Spurrier and was revitalized by Urban. Mullen doesn’t have the same type of guile.

The best thing that could ever happen would be for Mullen to cleanse Florida of that Spurrier/Urban mindset.
Seems pretty clear to me that Mehlen is only gonna get slightly better talent at Fl than he got at MSU. He’s a good coach but his recruiting is awful. That 2019 class proved it as he got guys with all sorts of issues other top schools wouldn’t take and it fell apart for that reason. We’ll be more talented than them. Have to outcoach him

As a rule, I don’t run for cardio, but I seem to feel a bit better if I warm up with a solid 7.5 MPH treadmill run for a minute or two during warm ups. It seems to open up the hip flexors.

Have you tried it?
I do goblet squats and cossack squats plus a few movements from Defranco's Agile 11. I really should do the whole thing plus add in something to get my HR.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk

What???? Your statement shocks me!!!! I. am. shocked!

Marshawn Lynch In Confrontation with Football Mom, 'Is There a Man Here?'

I see nothing wrong with what Marshawn Lynch did, but in this day and age, every and anything triggers someone.
Advertised as “Lynch’s Fam 1st Family Football Camp.” Kind of gives off a “fun, light day of play and laughter” sort of vibe. He probably should’ve advertised something a little more serious, or done something for teenagers rather than little kids if he was going to be coaching them so intensely.

I can see how the moms would be upset, even if there’s probably some hypocrisy with how vulgar the common tongue is today. As far as him asking to talk to a man, I find that absolutely hilarious. Lmao

Seems pretty clear to me that Mehlen is only gonna get slightly better talent at Fl than he got at MSU. He’s a good coach but his recruiting is awful. That 2019 class proved it as he got guys with all sorts of issues other top schools wouldn’t take and it fell apart for that reason. We’ll be more talented than them. Have to outcoach him
Oddball Mehlen not going to be able to recruit at the university of Florida. Man, what a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back