Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Wrong. Man, you are twisting yourself into knots on this one. What I'm actually pointing out is that states governed and run by Republicans have a higher percentage of their residents living below the poverty line. It's a fact. Poverty is directly tied to Education level and residents in Blue States consistently rank higher than residents in Red States - another area where Republican run states have consistently failed their residents.
Many of these Red States would be better off if they could shake off their liberal dingle berry cities. TN jumps way up in education and down in crime stats if you remove Memphis.

Don't be so naive, Trump is doing this for political purposes only. He has been criticized by Cummings and his fragile ego can't handle it so he lashes out. If he was really concerned with the "long term politicians" in these cities and states he would be pointing out that the Top 10 States with the highest poverty rate in this Country are virtually all red states while the Top 10 states with the lowest poverty rates are virtually all blue states.

View attachment 214852

These states have been the lowest in those categories since the civil war! Trump was speaking about conditions in major cities after years of Democratic leadership. Chicago and Baltimore were 2 of the top cities in the world 30 years ago, now look at them. Baltimore wastes more federal funding than some of the states you mentioned receive.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
These states have been the lowest in those categories since the civil war! Trump was speaking about conditions in major cities after years of Democratic leadership. Chicago and Baltimore were 2 of the top cities in the world 30 years ago, now look at them. Baltimore wastes more federal funding than some of the states you mentioned receive.
Yes, and I'm speaking about conditions in red states under Republican leadership - all at the bottom of the barrel from a poverty and education standpoint.

I cant speak for Baltimore but Chicago is a world class city with great food, bars, art, and entertainment. They actually broke a record last year with 57.6 M visitors, that broke the record they set the previous year. You have no clue what you're talking about although it seems like your looking for a handout.

The wealthy parts of Baltimore are nicer than anything Knoxville has. You cannot say the whole city is a shithole - parts are, but not the whole city.

I would say that the non shithole parts are an example of prosperous people overcoming the chains of the democrats ideology. How much better could those communities be without help from the Dems? Meanwhile the Democratic leaders in that city and many other large cities continue to prosper while their minority subjects continue to live in squalor but keep voting for democrats that promise them only lies.

stg072919dAPC20190729014508.jpg

I haven't looked through the thread. Has it been mentioned that Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, owns more than a dozen apartment complexes in Baltimore which have been cited for code violations? It's true. Google "Jared Kushner, Baltimore Landlord".

How ironic is this? A member of Trump's own family is basically a slumlord in the city he just chastised for being in the slums. It's true!

Yes, and I'm speaking about conditions in red states under Republican leadership - all at the bottom of the barrel from a poverty and education standpoint.

I cant speak for Baltimore but Chicago is a world class city with great food, bars, art, and entertainment. They actually broke a record last year with 57.6 M visitors, that broke the record they set the previous year. You have no clue what you're talking about although it seems like your looking for a handout.

And 293 HOMICIDES as of July 26, 2019.

I haven't looked through the thread. Has it been mentioned that Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, owns more than a dozen apartment complexes in Baltimore which have been cited for code violations? It's true. Google "Jared Kushner, Baltimore Landlord".

How ironic is this? A member of Trump's own family is basically a slumlord in the city he just chastised for being in the slums. It's true!
Cummings district?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Cummings district?
The irony here is so rich... I can tell now that none of you had a clue about this. Yes, Trump's son-in-law is a Baltimore slumlord. Can you imagine the intense scrutiny those apartment complexes he owns will be receiving now, in light of Trump's Twitter rants about the city?

It's been mentioned.

Also mentioned was that Kushner was a life long Democrat until his FIL ran for political office.

Point of Fact, the properties are not in the City of Baltimore, but nearby, some in the County of Baltimore.

Kushner Cos., which started operating in Maryland in 2013, has owned almost 9,000 rental units across 17 complexes, many of them in Baltimore County, the Baltimore Sun reported this year.

The properties generate at least $90 million in revenue annually. Kushner stepped down as chief executive of the company in 2017, when he became a senior White House advisor.

In 2017, Baltimore County officials revealed that apartments owned by Kushner Cos. were responsible for more than 200 code violations, all accrued in the span of the calendar year. Repairs were made only after the county threatened fines, local officials said, and even after warnings, violations on nine properties were not addressed, resulting in monetary sanctions.

The irony here is so rich... I can tell now that none of you had a clue about this. Yes, Trump's son-in-law is a Baltimore slumlord. Can you imagine the intense scrutiny those apartment complexes he owns will be receiving now, in light of Trump's Twitter rants about the city?
Even your butt buddy Obama called Baltimore residents rioting in 2015 thugs and criminals. You mad about that?

VN Store

Back