Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
While Chicago gets all the PR, Balty is in fact much more dangerous on a per capita basis.

67 murders per 100,000 versus Chicago’s 40. Everything you hear about Baltimore is true. It’s a city that’s been managed into decline.

Outside a few bright spots around the harbor, it’s a den of murder, drugs, and sex trafficking. The city is littered with thousands of boarded up, abandoned row houses and homes that have been turned into a squatters resident, crack House, house of ill repute, etc.

It’s been a shithole for a while. I remember taking my family to the harbor area back in 2014 I think before those riots. Some guy was a standing there nodding off on the sidewalk as you walk to the aquarium. Pathetic place.

Anyone that criticizes an American city should leave the country.

You racist , I’m an American Irish/ German / native America , I don’t have to go back to my country of origin if I don’t want to . Wait .. NM

Reactions: Bigun
Has anyone ever watched the WIRE? That took place a few years back, but it was suppose to be a realistic look.

Fox has dredged up an old Bernie Sanders quote that compared West Baltimore to a third world country.

There are definitely some cities that need work. If Cummings is going to the border criticizing while his district is in shambles, then that is hypocrisy. I can't stand Trump, but he is right if the reporting is true.

You racist , I’m an American Irish/ German / native America , I don’t have to go back to my country of origin if I don’t want to . Wait .. NM
I really should not have to spell out sarcasm, but okay. Lord Red Hat can tell people to leave the country because they disagree with him. But when he calls out and specifically trashes an AMERICAN city, that is okay?

Has anyone ever watched the WIRE? That took place a few years back, but it was suppose to be a realistic look.

Fox has dredged up an old Bernie Sanders quote that compared West Baltimore to a third world country.

There are definitely some cities that need work. If Cummings is going to the border criticizing while his district is in shambles, then that is hypocrisy. I can't stand Trump, but he is right to be critical about Cummings, if the reporting is true.

Of course all the big cities have problem areas but some are really not safe at all , Baltimore in my experience is one of those cities you should be very careful in . Any congressman that has districts in large cities should probably not throw too many stones .... glass houses and such

I really should not have to spell out sarcasm, but okay. Lord Red Hat can tell people to leave the country because they disagree with him. But when he calls out and specifically trashes an AMERICAN city, that is okay?

You didn’t need to spell it out I was being ornery. To answer your question , yes that’s ok with me and we all should be calling these places out . It’s one of the gorillas in the room and we just look over it to find other political pandering points to score .

There are definitely some cities that need work. If Cummings is going to the border criticizing while his district is in shambles, then that is hypocrisy. I can't stand Trump, but he is right if the reporting is true.
The Wire is one of the greatest shows of all time.

Of course all the big cities have problem areas but some are really not safe at all , Baltimore in my experience is one of those cities you should be very careful in . Any congressman that has districts in large cities should probably not throw too many stones .... glass houses and such
I would suggest everyone watch the WIRE if it's still out there to be seen. I don't even know how you would fix that mess, but like you said, someone over an area like that just needs to check the beam in their eye, before criticizing the specks.

You didn’t need to spell it out I was being ornery. To answer your question , yes that’s ok with me and we all should be calling these places out . It’s one of the gorillas in the room and we just look over it to find other political pandering points to score .
So, since Lord Red Hat doesn't like Baltimore. He should go back to whatever country would accept him? Just being fair.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I would suggest everyone watch the WIRE if it's still out there to be seen. I don't even know how you would fix that mess, but like you said, someone over an area like that just needs to check the beam in their eye, before criticizing the specks.

I watched yesterday as all the newsfeeds came on my phone and everyone I saw started with “ Trump tells black Dem, or Trump tells black etc “ we have got to get past that . He told a lazy congressman that’s not running his district well ( I think we can agree on that ) he’s not doing a good job . Like Trump or his tactics or not , that’s the truth and it’s not because of his skin color . I don’t care what EC has done in the past for anybody we are talking about his job today and you congressmen had job evals ran on them for their pay or job security like most working American do .... they would fail .

VN Store

Back