Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just now posted he was in the Under Armour All-American game as a WR...

You're wrong dude...and it's not my fault.
He was playing in an All-American game as a WR and is not listed as an All-American WR. You’re not right and it’s the game of football’s fault.

I don’t hate you at all. But in the context you used it before moving the goalpost, you are wrong.

Or, you could just accept the context of him being an Under Armour ALL-AMERICAN WIDE RECEIVER.

Just try it.

Say "LittleVol, you know what you know. Congratulations. You are 1for 1 on this."

Or, you could just accept the context of him being an Under Armour ALL-AMERICAN WIDE RECEIVER.

Just try it.

Say "LittleVol, you know what you know. Congratulations. You are 1for 1 on this."
It’s not an All-American listing...you’re 0 for infinity.

Reactions: SLICKYINC

Just try it.

Or you could just accept the fact that you don’t know what you’re talking about and take that L.

Reactions: butchna
I’m sure if you keep changing what you’ve said you can always be right but at this point no one cares. They see your avatar and figure there’s zero point reading your posts. When you have a whole forum against you maybe, just maybe you’re the one that has issues.

That's the definition of mob mentality.

And the mob is always right?

Thank you kind sir for jumping into a different conversation and contributing nothing.
View attachment 214914

You said he was listed as an athlete. Just pointing out he was not. They don't even list people as athletes in the UA game. I'm not getting into this because you all are just arguing 2 different points and going in circles lol. Nor do I care. All that should matter is he's a vol and a DB. Nothing is changin that.

You all kiss and make up now. Goodness.

The last to leave tonight shut the door and turn off the lights. Puttin this thing on iggy. Calloway is a vol. Don't make this the neverending Russell thread ffs...unless that 1 guy shows up from Dyersburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back