North Korea USA Summit

President Trump just became the First President to step foot in North Korea after briefly stepping across the 38th parallel. Kim Jong Un then walks with the President back across and into South Korea to shake hands with the South Korean President.

Amazing History!!!

Good move by Trump. Got Rocketman talking.

I took that DMZ tour and crossed the line in the Blue Conference Rm... felt different for sure, given the history there.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Testy security guys ... pushing and trying to position themselves in certain spots. Tension high among the ranks.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Good explanation of how KJU went from a dictator who was killing his people to a guy Trump wanted to just stop and shake his hand: "something happened."

Can someone clear this up for me. Is negotiating with the enemy now a bad thing? The tone of Velo's posts seems to suggest it is.
"If you're not too busy KJU, I'd like to stop by and shake your hand" isn't negotiating.

If it is, why doesn't Trump stop in Tehran?

"If you're not too busy KJU, I'd like to stop by and shake your hand" isn't negotiating.

If it is, why doesn't Trump stop in Tehran?
Building relationships is a huge part of negotiating. I agree Trump takes it further than I like sometimes, but if it ends in results, that's an overall win, right?

Building relationships is a huge part of negotiating. I agree Trump takes it further than I like sometimes, but if it ends in results, that's an overall win, right?

So what's he doing to build a relationship with Iran?

The new White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, got into a scuffle with North Korean officials on Sunday during a chaotic scene outside a meeting room where US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un talked privately.
A source at the scene said Grisham got in "an all out brawl" with North Korean officials as American and North Korean reporters were hustled in to view the summit. Grisham was bruised a bit in the scuffle, the source added.
Stephanie Grisham in North Korea: White House press secretary bruised in scuffle with officials - CNNPolitics

VN Store

Back