North Korea USA Summit

Obvious BS. Why would NK reject a meeting with the US president? They've been trying to get international legitimacy for decades.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I honestly don't care about how other countries rule their own countries. Regime change has worked sooooooo well. How about we do something very innovative? Leave them alone....

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I honestly don't care about how other countries rule their own countries. Regime change has worked sooooooo well. How about we do something very innovative? Leave them alone....
Easy to say hard to do. What are you willing to let them get away with. Nukes? Invading other countries? Mass genocide?

I think we need to pull way back on intervention. I think we have no business invading others unless our security is threatened. But it’s not easy.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

Let’s talk to them and get them to manufacture cheap stuff for us.
If they’re making money off of us they’re less likely to shoot at us. Besides that I’m tied of crap with made in china stickers. I fondly remember the made in Korea stickers for long ago.

Let’s talk to them and get them to manufacture cheap stuff for us.
If they’re making money off of us they’re less likely to shoot at us. Besides that I’m tied of crap with made in china stickers. I fondly remember the made in Korea stickers for long ago.
We should do the same with Iran, also.

The lack of hope & faith with this historic event that just happened coming from our resident liberals is disturbing.

To say nothing has come from the dialogue between the two is wrong North Korea released a number of Korean American prisoners. Remember that late night in May of 2018 when the President & First Lady met them when they returned to the U.S. It's also disrespectful to the family's that had the remains of American soldiers returned to them after 65 to 70 years.

We have to hope that something good eventually happens and it might go a while before that happens but continued talks is better than the alternative.

While what happened to the American college student was sad and should never have happened what President Trump is doing is hopefully making it where that never happens again.

ZoY1w5H.png

VN Store

Back