North Korea USA Summit

This is getting stranger by the minute. Now it turns out a former admin official signed of on the bill, Tillerson and he spoke, and the official believes Trump must have known about it and personally okayed it. It is odd that there has been no denial, yet. Trump is usually on twitter by now in such a controversy, blaiming someone else.
Did money change hands? That’s my question.

Strange move on NK's part, seeing that it was basically getting a pass so long as it didn't do missile launches.

He's pushing the limits as they always do. These were not ballistic missiles. What's interesting is this happened right after his visit with Putin. Pay attention to me!

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
He's pushing the limits as they always do. These were not ballistic missiles. What's interesting is this happened right after his visit with Putin. Pay attention to me!
Which makes me think he got Putin’s approval to start being a jackwad again.

Even if it was.... $2 million and we got what was left of Otto back. How many millions did Obola give to Iran and what did we get out of it?

Reactions: Obsessed

I think if I’m in South Korea I’m more concerned with the massive artillery barrage that would take place. Do you really need nukes if you have simple conventional pieces that can drop about a million kilograms of high explosive per square kilometer per hour?

Of course NK is going to try to get around the sanctions. In order to succeed we have to go after assets of the countries buying from them or supplying them. Are you listening China and Russia?

Agree, but, here, the path of least resistance is to blockade this little numbnut. We have to deal with both Russia and China independently and separately. Even though China is pulling N. Korea's strings.

Agree, but, here, the path of least resistance is to blockade this little numbnut. We have to deal with both Russia and China independently and separately. Even though China is pulling N. Korea's strings.

A blockade may have some effect. But in some circumstances (mostly traditional) a blockade can be considered act of war. Maybe that's no big deal when dealing with NK. The problem is that NKs main benefactors are China and Russia. They both have a land and maritime border with NK. NK ships could potentially stay in their territorial waters before heading out to open sea. Would we essentially be blockading China and Russia too?

VN Store

Back