North Korea USA Summit

In the words of another:

"I've never thought of Kim Jong Un as a shrewd tactician, but Trump makes him look like Bobby Fischer. "

Yesterday, Bolton tweeted his support for the same sanctions Trump lifted today.

Gee, with a report coming out that Trump backed off of Russian sanctions as a thankyou for billions in illicit loans and help in the election, you think maybe he's setting things up to be able to say, hey, I am friendly on sanctions with others?

Yesterday, Bolton tweeted his support for the same sanctions Trump lifted today.

Gee, with a report coming out that Trump backed off of Russian sanctions as a thankyou for billions in illicit loans and help in the election, you think maybe he's setting things up to be able to say, hey, I am friendly on sanctions with others?
Wow are you high? Not hating just wondering.

When asked about the president’s tweet, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said: “President Trump likes Chairman Kim and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary.”

The next thing you know we'll be sending pallets of cash in a transport to Korea. Damn is Trump stupid.

Pay attention. These sanctions were issued yesterday. Trump withdrew then by twitter today! He's a fgking imbecile and the administration is a charlie foxtrot.

Amendment 25, sec. 4. Today.
He's gonna give little rocket man enough grace and time to get his head right... if not then close your eyes, as the hammer will come down. Its diplomacy... have a seat and watch and maybe learn.

Nothing new, just Trump continuing his amoral "leadership."
We don’t have many options left for NK. Trump’s approach has yielded more positive results than any of his predecessor’s. If it doesn’t work out, then eventually it will lead to war.

VN Store

Back