Amateur Hour Continues

Kind of.........
but I'm looking more at what it says about the electorate.
It's like if the Dems nominated and then elected Rosie O'Donnell.
It says nothing about the electorate. Regardless of your party’s trying to affect the electorate vote and go against their state’s results, they voted as they should. It’s squarely on the lousy most qualified candidate in history.

It says nothing about the electorate. Regardless of your party’s trying to affect the electorate vote and go against their state’s results, they voted as they should. It’s squarely on the lousy most qualified candidate in history.
It wasn't all about Hillary being a bad candidate. Trump was seen as a different type of candidate, and not a lifetime politician. Also, there was a big sentiment of Bush and Clinton fatigue. Jeb was dispatched easily. A lot of folks had a gutful of both families.

It wasn't all about Hillary being a bad candidate. Trump was seen as a different type of candidate, and not a lifetime politician. Also, there was a big sentiment of Bush and Clinton fatigue. Jeb was dispatched easily. A lot of folks had a gutful of both families.

Jeb! was also an awful candidate. He just wasn’t that likable and I was never sure what he stood for. Not sure that he was either.

Never underestimate the amount of hatred felt towards that lady I’d say.

But it’s funny as hell that they would even try this broken ass narrative. “Trump didn’t really want to win.” But he still beat Killary 😂

Never underestimate the amount of hatred felt towards that lady I’d say.

But it’s funny as hell that they would even try this broken ass narrative. “Trump didn’t really want to win.” But he still beat Killary 😂

Yup, Trump tried to tank the election by spending a lot of his time campaigning in solidly blue states thinking they were a lost cause. Instead he managed to win their votes.

Just think how bad he could have whipped that ass if he had actually wanted to win.

Speaks volumes about some American voters.
That has always been the shocking part of the story.

A lot of us have said that for a long time, but we're generally talking about the ones who vote for Dims ... the set of voters who are quite detached from reality. But then when people can't figure out one of two genders, there's bound to be a lot that confuses them.

The White House is no place for family dynasties.

This is a pretty weak example of libel, give what Trump has said himself about Biden's intelligence.

D7j-IfOU0AAttPE.png

D7j73qrXYAAeQIs.png

This is a pretty weak example of libel, give what Trump has said himself about Biden's intelligence.

D7j-IfOU0AAttPE.png

D7j73qrXYAAeQIs.png
So a “journalist” making up false quotes and attributing them to POTUS is acceptable behavior now? Great example of why we label near the entirety of the MSM a completely biased **** show. Bremmer just validated that.

Reactions: AM64
Looks like Trump didn't want to be seen as bowing (Obama!) and didn't know what to do.

Oops. Is that disrespectful? Am I guilty of treason now?

If you are, I’ll be glad to release the trap door to the gallows for you and I’m not kidding

So a “journalist” making up false quotes and attributing them to POTUS is acceptable behavior now? Great example of why we label near the entirety of the MSM a completely biased **** show. Bremmer just validated that.

(1) Not relevant to whether or not it's libel, but Bremmer isn't a journalist. He's an "analyst"/opinion writer.

(2) For it to be libel, the statement has to harm the plaintiff's reputation. The reason a lot of people fell for the false quote is because it sounds like something Trump would say. He's knocked Biden's intelligence and he's said a lot more favorable things about Kim Jong-un than he's said about Biden.

(1) Not relevant to whether or not it's libel, but Bremmer isn't a journalist. He's an "analyst"/opinion writer.

(2) For it to be libel, the statement has to harm the plaintiff's reputation. The reason a lot of people fell for the false quote is because it sounds like something Trump would say. He's knocked Biden's intelligence and he's said a lot more favorable things about Kim Jong-un than he's said about Biden.
1) Tomato - tom ah to. He’s a regular in the MSM and sources data for them. I guess going forward we know his data is ****.
2) Show me where I used the word libel.

Then perhaps there should on screen warnings during faux news show that are opinion pieces ... sorta like on food labels, etc. Most MSM news would still only rate a "it might be true / half truth" label. Probably should be a law that opinion (sh!t) slingers can't sit behind something resembling a news desk or hide behind "news" scrolls because I'm afraid most of the people in the US don't seem table to tell the difference between news and opinion ... and the opinion slingers want to keep it that way. Outrageous is what sells these days and generally truth is a lot less benign than political fiction ... a lot of blather and little action, but apparently even the AOC types can't keep up with the demand opinion slingers need to stay "relevant".

D7j-IfOU0AAttPE.png

D7j73qrXYAAeQIs.png
The fact none of the lawyers on the board are commenting on this tells me something. Big difference in expressing an opinion and creating a false quote.

What? You mean adding gas to a fire makes it worse? Who'd have thunk it?

Got anything to show that people with carry permits are linked to crimes, or is this just another batch of unrelated numbers thrown out to falsely "prove" a point? More ice cream leads to obesity, more cars on the road lead to more accidents, and on it goes. A bad hill to make a stand on when cars and excessive food intake kill more people than guns. Do you think a thug is more or less likely to attack someone he thinks might be armed?

What? You mean adding gas to a fire makes it worse? Who'd have thunk it?

Interesting study. However, leaves some facts out and makes assumptions on others.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jels.12219

For example, after Sean Penn obtained a permit to carry a gun, his car was stolen with two guns in the trunk. The car was soon recovered, but the guns were gone (Donohue 2003). In July 2015 in San Francisco, the theft of a gun from a car in San Francisco led to a killing of a tourist on a city pier that almost certainly would not have occurred if the lawful gun owner had not left it in the car (Ho 2015). Just a few months later, a gun stolen from an unlocked car was used in two separate killings in San Francisco and Marin in October 2015 (Ho & Williams 2015). According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, in 2013 there were over 660,000 auto thefts from households. More guns being carried in vehicles by permit holders means more criminals will be walking around with the guns stolen from permit holders.

That was a government agent's weapon that was stolen and used to kill that "tourist" by someone who couldn't carry legally anyway. If one wants to cite a case to support their position, it's likely best not to use an example of an off duty officer losing their firearm that's used in a crime.

Then perhaps there should on screen warnings during faux news show that are opinion pieces ... sorta like on food labels, etc. Most MSM news would still only rate a "it might be true / half truth" label. Probably should be a law that opinion (sh!t) slingers can't sit behind something resembling a news desk or hide behind "news" scrolls because I'm afraid most of the people in the US don't seem table to tell the difference between news and opinion ... and the opinion slingers want to keep it that way. Outrageous is what sells these days and generally truth is a lot less benign than political fiction ... a lot of blather and little action, but apparently even the AOC types can't keep up with the demand opinion slingers need to stay "relevant".

Is this a journalist?

screen-shot-2018-06-28-at-9-38-05-am-1530193121.png

VN Store

Back