Amateur Hour Continues

I thought Trump was using the office to enrich himself....strange

Howard Stern says Trump ran for president to get a better contract for The Apprentice, which had been lagging.

It's possible that Trump might have lost even more money had he not been president.

Howard Stern says Trump ran for president to get a better contract for The Apprentice, which had been lagging.

It's possible that Trump might have lost even more money had he not been president.
So he’s being payed by the Apprentice now? Otherwise I don’t see what you mean that he would be losing more.

I thought Trump was using the office to enrich himself....strange
Trump didn't want the office.
He ran to enrich himself, never wanting or expecting to win.
The fact that being president will destroy his "brand" and leave him poorer is cosmic karma.

So he’s being payed by the Apprentice now? Otherwise I don’t see what you mean that he would be losing more.

The tweet claims Trump has lost $1.5 billion since he ran for office. I'm not sure where the numbers come from.

It's undeniable that he's used his role as president to funnel business to Mar-a-Lago, and that people stay in his D.C. hotel solely because of that.

He's lost money elsewhere (e.g., NYC) because his brand became toxic.

I don't know how the losses/gains net out.

Trump TV: is his campaign laying the groundwork for the next media empire?

After a long, hot and sorry-looking summer it may look like the game is up for Donald Trump’s presidential ambitions. But that’s only if you believe the tycoon-turned-presidential candidate is actually running to win the White House.
Trump’s poll numbers have slipped as the American election departs the local primary circus and enters the national campaign. Trump’s trademark combination of bombast and braggadocio trounced his Republican opposition, and still draws crowds at rallies, but the polls suggest Trump has alienated the wider electorate he needs to win the presidency.
And according to an increasingly popular theory in media circles, that’s exactly how he wants it. Trump, so the hypothesis goes, has given up on winning the presidential race and is now simply priming the pump for an upcoming media venture for the “alt-right” demographic, as the Trump-loving alternative to mainstream conservatism is now known. Fox News is old hat – say hello to 24/7 Trump TV.

Ever since Trump declared he was running for president, skeptics have sensed this was all a vanity campaign aimed at building his brand.

Careful, a reality TV star was able to dupe millions - and continues to do so.
I think there's more to it than that but if you keep your eyes closed, you will see what you want to see.

USA - Donald Trump

Australia - Scott Morrison

Brazil - Jair Bolsonaro

France - Marine Le Pen

Hungary - Viktor Orban

India - Narendra Modi

Italy - Matteo Salvini

Poland - Andrzej Duda

UK - Nigel Farage

Reactions: AM64
Trump TV: is his campaign laying the groundwork for the next media empire?

After a long, hot and sorry-looking summer it may look like the game is up for Donald Trump’s presidential ambitions. But that’s only if you believe the tycoon-turned-presidential candidate is actually running to win the White House.
Trump’s poll numbers have slipped as the American election departs the local primary circus and enters the national campaign. Trump’s trademark combination of bombast and braggadocio trounced his Republican opposition, and still draws crowds at rallies, but the polls suggest Trump has alienated the wider electorate he needs to win the presidency.
And according to an increasingly popular theory in media circles, that’s exactly how he wants it. Trump, so the hypothesis goes, has given up on winning the presidential race and is now simply priming the pump for an upcoming media venture for the “alt-right” demographic, as the Trump-loving alternative to mainstream conservatism is now known. Fox News is old hat – say hello to 24/7 Trump TV.

Ever since Trump declared he was running for president, skeptics have sensed this was all a vanity campaign aimed at building his brand.
So he wasn’t even trying to beat Killary, the most qualified candidate ever, and he still won.

Yeah... this is an awesome spin angle 🤣🤣🤣

Trump didn't want the office.
He ran to enrich himself, never wanting or expecting to win.
The fact that being president will destroy his "brand" and leave him poorer is cosmic karma.
I too thought that at one point. But there’s just one problem. How do you explain the way he campaigned the last month, and really the last 72 hours, if that were true? He worked like a mad man to campaign in a few targeted states that clinched the election for him. It’s illogical to think by the end he didn’t A.) Want it B.) see a path to victory

I too thought that at one point. But there’s just one problem. How do you explain the way he campaigned the last month, and really the last 72 hours, if that were true? He worked like a mad man to campaign in a few targeted states that clinched the election for him. It’s illogical to think by the end he didn’t A.) Want it B.) see a path to victory
Not sure.
Maybe he realized the unthinkable was actually possible.
Maybe he knew the closer the election the more he could create chaos over the results.

"one thin"? You breaking out the fake Hillary Hispanic accent now?

The more Klobachar speaks the more everyone realizes that she doesn't have a snowflake's chance on the sun.

Kind of like you, Trolluther. No wonder you like her.

• Joe Biden: 27 percent
  • Bernie Sanders: 20 percent
  • Kamala Harris: 8 percent
  • Pete Buttigieg: 8 percent
  • Elizabeth Warren: 6 percent
  • Beto O’Rourke: 4 percent
  • Cory Booker: 2 percent
  • John Hickenlooper: 2 percent
  • Amy Klobuchar: 1 percent
The one big takeaway from every 2020 Democratic primary poll so far

I will be kind and just say that is a pitiful list.

Reactions: AM64
I think there's more to it than that but if you keep your eyes closed, you will see what you want to see.

USA - Donald Trump

Australia - Scott Morrison

Brazil - Jair Bolsonaro

France - Marine Le Pen

Hungary - Viktor Orban

India - Narendra Modi

Italy - Matteo Salvini

Poland - Andrzej Duda

UK - Nigel Farage
The collective last gasps of a drowning man.

I think Trump wanted to win, but he didn't want the job that came with winning.

What deflection are you trying to work here colluther? Are you pointing out how lackluster the GOP and Dim candidates were and a reality TV star that wasn’t even trying beat them all? Ok...
Kind of.........
but I'm looking more at what it says about the electorate.
It's like if the Dems nominated and then elected Rosie O'Donnell.

VN Store

Back