Amateur Hour Continues

You mean the Facebook memes aren't that interesting?
I almost put in a footnote about “low effort” not necessarily being pejorative as they sometimes trigger interesting discussion, I just needed a word to encompass posts that involve memes, tweets, facesbook posts or whatever else might be posted here that is not the original thought of the person posting.

I get accused of being too verbose on here so I left it out.

I almost put in a footnote about “low effort” not necessarily being pejorative as they sometimes trigger interesting discussion, I just needed a word to encompass posts that involve memes, tweets, facesbook posts or whatever else might be posted here that is not the original thought of the person posting.

Concisity is a nicety. Most of us have to muddle through getting the point across ... especially for some the older of us (meaning me - not you) when we struggle to the right word.

If you remember before the midterms, Graham was one of the anti-Trump GOP gang. It sure seems like something got his attention. It could be the other lightning rods left and he was left standing alone, somebody rattled the skeletons in his closet, or just perhaps he figured out Mueller and the Dims screwed up big time and it's better to be on the Trump side of the equation.
John McCain died.

You verbose? Naaaaaawwww

Reactions: AM64
He has killed the hopes and dreams of LG, Luther, VV, BB, Mick, PG, RT85, Huff, EL, and others too numerous to mention. Isn't that enough damage?
Have to admit, that's pretty good company; at least considering the constraints of the PF.

Have to admit, that' pretty good company; at least considering the constraints of the PF.
The Legion of Gloom

dAmUnkl.jpg

Got to love McCain...the guy was prophetic.

Amy Klobuchar says John McCain 'kept reciting' dictator names during Donald Trump's inauguration - CNNPolitics

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Saturday told a crowd of voters in Iowa that late Arizona Sen. John McCain "kept reciting" the names of dictators to her during President Donald Trump's inauguration speech in January 2017.
"John McCain kept reciting to me names of dictators during that speech," the Minnesota senator said, "because he knew more than any of what we were facing as a nation, he understood it."
She continued: "He knew because he knew this man more than any of us did."
In one of his final public statements in July 2018, McCain blasted Trump's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "tragic mistake."
"The damage inflicted by President Trump's naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate," he said.

"The path that we are on did not just start today. It didn't just start with the 2020 debates," she said. "The arch that we are on, this arch of justice started that day after that dark inauguration."

Got to love McCain...the guy was prophetic.

Amy Klobuchar says John McCain 'kept reciting' dictator names during Donald Trump's inauguration - CNNPolitics

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Saturday told a crowd of voters in Iowa that late Arizona Sen. John McCain "kept reciting" the names of dictators to her during President Donald Trump's inauguration speech in January 2017.
"John McCain kept reciting to me names of dictators during that speech," the Minnesota senator said, "because he knew more than any of what we were facing as a nation, he understood it."
She continued: "He knew because he knew this man more than any of us did."
In one of his final public statements in July 2018, McCain blasted Trump's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "tragic mistake."
"The damage inflicted by President Trump's naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate," he said.

"The path that we are on did not just start today. It didn't just start with the 2020 debates," she said. "The arch that we are on, this arch of justice started that day after that dark inauguration."
Klueless Klobachar, what a joke of a candidate.

2016 should have taught everybody at least one thin:

You have to look out for those joke of a candidates.
"one thin"? You breaking out the fake Hillary Hispanic accent now?

The more Klobachar speaks the more everyone realizes that she doesn't have a snowflake's chance on the sun.

Kind of like you, Trolluther. No wonder you like her.

• Joe Biden: 27 percent
  • Bernie Sanders: 20 percent
  • Kamala Harris: 8 percent
  • Pete Buttigieg: 8 percent
  • Elizabeth Warren: 6 percent
  • Beto O’Rourke: 4 percent
  • Cory Booker: 2 percent
  • John Hickenlooper: 2 percent
  • Amy Klobuchar: 1 percent
The one big takeaway from every 2020 Democratic primary poll so far

It's not that you are too verbose. You just use too many words to get your point across.

VN Store

Back