'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

This kid isn’t Bruce Lee, lmao
Didn't say he was, just making the point that there's more to fighting than size. Hell, there are times when size is more of a disadvantage. We can talk about hypothetical fights to your hearts content, but who would win is just a guess. Seems rather pointless.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
If true it makes sense why JJ really was never targeted this year and that upsets me Pruitt has done some questionable things that hasn’t settled very well with me but I don’t know the whole story and I’m not the coach so I’ll keep a cool head!..but JJ should have gotten more touches.

So JJ not being utilized is on Pruitt who isn’t and wasn’t the Offensive Coordinator.... 🤔🤔 hmmm

Good grief people take things so seriously here. Dog is multiple meanings. He clearly is referring to TN doesn't have the 5 star elite all around stud at WR.

Reactions: Willie Hutch
So JJ not being utilized is on Pruitt who isn’t and wasn’t the Offensive Coordinator.... 🤔🤔 hmmm

Yea he isn’t the head coach or anything?🤨🤷🏽‍♂️ Pruitt is also the one that allowed him back on the team then never used him this year.you make it seem like his talent has dropped off or something which is not the case he was never targeted or put in the game plan so I think that kinda is on Pruitt.

Other than people on Volnation hoping beyond hope that this kid will be a Vol, is there any solid info?

On Wednesday, Haselwood spent a lot of time sitting and talking with Tennessee signee Quavaris Crouch during the second portion of practice, but this still feels like the Sooners have the edge. The five-star said Tuesday that Oklahoma has always been a dream school, but “you don’t always go to your dream school.”
-Rivals

VN Store

Back