'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Bet he wouldn't say "No Dogs" to JJ's face.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. He likely paraphrased something the coaches told him (and most of our other recruits): “We don’t have playmakers / players like you. We need you.” I can’t count the number of times a recruit has said that in an interview about Pruitt’s message to them. I sincerely doubt he has an intimate or nuanced understanding of our WR corps, or has even watched that much UT football on tv lately. And even if he did, JJ was probably better known for his blocking this year.

5-star wideout Jadon Haselwood didn’t participate in the second practice but the nation’s No. 4 overall prospect has been really good the first two days in Texas. Tennessee remains a darkhorse for Haselwood, with LB signee spending much of Wednesday chatting up Haselwood. While Oklahoma is — and should be — the favorite, folks in San Antonio do not believe Georgia or FSU are serious factors despite being in the Top 4. Haselwood said he signed a financial aid agreement with Tennessee and the Vols “would definitely be a hat on the stage Saturday.” We’ll find out in the coming days if the Vols will be anything more than that.
-Simonton

I’m guessing we don’t have all the context for the quote (or he knows more about who’s leaving than what’s been made public). That said, if anyone speaks ill of Jauan...
tenor.gif

Reactions: T Dog and sonofUT62
Guys, after watching the interview with Jadon, he's coming here...

Some of you guys are concerned about being disappointed if he were to go somewhere else....Relax guys, he will be a Vol and be a big dog too.

VN Store

Back