'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

I take the "I know they are serious and aren't playing games" comment is what's keeping us in it, if not the school he chooses. Sounds like hes salty about other schools playing games. I also liked his comment about how he "knew they would get a good OC" like he already knows

Reactions: T Dog
Looks like the recruiting process is getting to him. Also, it looks like Jeremy Pruitt has invaded the party in his process. I wouldn’t count this one out just yet, unless he just wants out of the SEC for good. Pruitt is a closer on the recruiting trail, he will get the best guys to fit his system, regardless.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Simonton did tweet out earlier that Jadon has signed a financial aid agreement with all of his top 4 including us. Seems to be more than a hat on the table.

That's not a big deal.
and your expert analysis of his tone and comments is? let's just see how this turns out. I'm not saying we get him. I'm just saying most players don't go through the motions of signing that agreement if they aren't at least interested.

and your expert analysis of his tone and comments is? let's just see how this turns out. I'm not saying we get him. I'm just saying most players don't go through the motions of signing that agreement if they aren't at least interested.

its not that he's not interested--he certainly is to some degree--but its not uncommon for recruits to signed financial agreements with multiple schools before revealing their choice.

Crouch is talking to him a lot. Hopefully he can pull him but I doubt it.

Would be a huge surprise and upset for us to get him. Not very often are the 247 crystal ball predictions overwhelmingly incorrect as would be the case if he chose TN but I'm all for it :)

GO VOLS!!!

No. It's just a fact that recruits do that. It's not uncommon.

As for the rest, Jmo.

He looked left and right 4 times. So he’s lying, and telling the truth at the same time while positioning his body slanted from the camera... which is obviously indicative for being a vampire and signing to OU.

its not that he's not interested--he certainly is to some degree--but its not uncommon for recruits to signed financial agreements with multiple schools before revealing their choice.
Yes I agree. I have crs and was watching some of the interviews thought one reporter said he had signed the loi and will revile Saturday. Hope we get him we'll see Saturday.

VN Store

Back