'19 FL QB Brian Maurer (Tennessee signee)

tenor.gif

This is how we see you, McGill...

😂
Even when he's on a serious streak, I can't take him serious. This is all I see.
FormalTatteredCornsnake-small.gif

Those two put up numbers despite the records. JG isn't put up any numbers..

Point is....when I made my comments a couple of days ago in this thread about JG not being the answer, you and a few others disagreed. How do you feel now?
He’s playing with a horrible Oline against the toughest schedule in the country. STFU

He’s playing with a horrible Oline against the toughest schedule in the country. STFU

It's the o line's fault for everthing. The go to excuse.

He Can't read defenses ... The O lines fault
He has a slow release.... The O lines fault
He constantly underthrows long passes even when he has time..... The O lines fault

It can't be his fault

It's the o line's fault for everthing. The go to excuse.

He Can't read defenses ... The O lines fault
He has a slow release.... The O lines fault
He constantly underthrows long passes even when he has time..... The O lines fault

It can't be his fault
Good grief....we have heard about his shortcomings continuously all year. We get it. He also played behind a horrible line with a horrible schedule while standing in taking a beating that made Tua look fragile while wearing the orange and white and giving his all for Tennessee. He's far from perfect, but he's ours. Maybe competition will beat him out next year. If not, no amount of fans moaning will change the situation.

Per Rivals, we are letting you guys know that we are dropping him to a zero star because we feel he has one too many R's in his last name. We feel this is critical to NFL projections and wanted to give you a heads up.

"We have difficulty saying his name..he's moving into our unranked list."

VN Store

Back