'19 FL QB Brian Maurer (Tennessee signee)

2024? Lol, @bignewt just checked his 401K.
tumblr_oal7k7ZL1a1txeruoo2_r1_500.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
IIRC, Vince Young scored somewhere around 8 on the wonderlic test. I may be wrong but I believe his score was terrible for a QB. Dude was a tremendous athlete though.
It's something like that, but I wonder how many guys go in there and just christmas tree their answer sheet because of how little they care about the test.

Lowe looks jacked. Feels good to actually recruit big TE's again, and not guys who are 211 pounds that we have to put 50 pounds on before he can contribute.
ok, I will be "that guy" they don't look that big to me. Not saying they are small, just that people are over selling how big they are. I know Mauer ain't no Bray type string bean but the TEs should look a good bit bigger imo.

flame away.

ok, I will be "that guy" they don't look that big to me. Not saying they are small, just that people are over selling how big they are. I know Mauer ain't no Bray type string bean but the TEs should look a good bit bigger imo.

flame away.

I mean, if 6'5 to 6'6, 250 to 260 pound seniors in HS is not "that big" to you, then you're spot on.

flame away.
They’re much bigger. For HS TEs, they are legit size.

Who's the kid in the comments, Brady McDonough, that says what inspires him to grind is to play for UT? Said he's ranked 4th QB in 2024.
If you haven't watch that highlight video, you should. Kid looks like he will be an all star in high school and his receivers look the part also. Was very surprised at his film being he is so young.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If you haven't watch that highlight video, you should. Kid looks like he will be an all star in high school and his receivers look the part also. Was very surprised at his film being he is so young.
I did watch some of it. I was impressed. Impressed with his team also. Wonder what his connection is with TN?

VN Store

Back