Jalen Hurts and Dan Enos (please)

Why stay? He has done everything for that program and been **** on by fans.
He stayed this year already and now he’s getting rewarded for it. You think he’s more or less likely to stay?

And if he was gonna leave, why in God’s green earth would he go to a ish program like UT and get his ass beat up while losing 6-7 games? I don’t see it.

Reactions: Kinglberry
He stayed this year already and now he’s getting rewarded for it. You think he’s more or less likely to stay?

And if he was gonna leave, why in God’s green earth would he go to a ish program like UT and get his ass beat up while losing 6-7 games? I don’t see it.
Because he loves Enos and credits him for his progression as a QB?

Doesnt have to be on the recruiting class. Blue shirts help with that.

That is the recruiting class, even worse, that's next year's class you are limiting when, if things go according to plan, we will have a better season and more players wanting to be here, so you limit another spot.

After tonight I don't see Hurts staying..Why stay and chance sitting on the bench when you can go pretty much anywhere else and start.. I think he was doubting himself earlier in the year but after tonight. No way does he stay on the bench JMO

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
That is the recruiting class, even worse, that's next year's class you are limiting when, if things go according to plan, we will have a better season and more players wanting to be here, so you limit another spot.
BECAUSE its been rumored to take another QB as a graduate anyway. And after McBride leaving, its an even bigger possibility.

I will give my opinions. No. Reasons? One, while we look at Hurts playing good understand what team he is on. Alabama is loaded beyond belief. They can make even non QBs who play QB look like Heisman candidates. Blake Simms is the perfect example. Also, the coaching staff. Hurts is playing under the unquestioned GOAT college football coach. Who just also happens to be one of the best defensive minds the game has ever seen. Hurts hae the benefit of an ELITE defense to back him up. Factor in the best WRs in the nation, dominante TEs and Rbs. Oh and how could I forget, the best OL in the country.

He would have absolutely nothing even remotely close to that here at TN. Hurts woukd be running for his life constantly.

After tonight I don't see Hurts staying..Why stay and chance sitting on the bench when you can go pretty much anywhere else and start.. I think he was doubting himself earlier in the year but after tonight. No way does he stay on the bench JMO

The simplest truth is, if Hurts transfers, it'll be to a team that can make serious run. There's about 6 to 8 teams just on the bubble of getting into the playoffs that he could go to. LSU could be one, Texas, FSU, whoever. If he's wanting a year to develop, and a chance to win. That's the route. He may just go to the NFL and roll the dice. Second contact is the money contract anyways. He'd be drafted 3rd round or better just on potential.

No more Bama coaches. Get Freeze unless there is someone else on the list who has beaten Bama when Saban was there.

I will give my opinions. No. Reasons? One, while we look at Hurts playing good understand what team he is on. Alabama is loaded beyond belief. They can make even non QBs who play QB look like Heisman candidates. Blake Simms is the perfect example. Also, the coaching staff. Hurts is playing under the unquestioned GOAT college football coach. Who just also happens to be one of the best defensive minds the game has ever seen. Hurts hae the benefit of an ELITE defense to back him up. Factor in the best WRs in the nation, dominante TEs and Rbs. Oh and how could I forget, the best OL in the country.

He would have absolutely nothing even remotely close to that here at TN. Hurts woukd be running for his life constantly.
Hurts didnt have the defense benefit tonight. He just needed to score. He is under Saban and yes, he does a great job. Enos knows him and could call a great game for him like Kiffin did. BRIAN D. caused Jalen to lose his position last year. SIMMS was made great by Kiffin

BECAUSE its been rumored to take another QB as a graduate anyway. And after McBride leaving, its an even bigger possibility.

It's been rumored that we are actually trying to get tuas brother or another high recruit. But it isn't necessary with Mauer committed, only a luxury. Last year, it was necessary because they didn't know what they had and needed options. They chose JG. Not the transfer. I would guess that had they known how it worked out, they would have spent that spot on another oline man. Hindsight is 20/20.

VN Store

Back