'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

With the chatter that Bama might fill up at the LB spot before HT commits, it has me thinking our chances are really good here. This guy and OP would make our LB haul for this class pretty remarkable.

I just checked Bamas 2019'class on 247 and it only shows 2 LBs committed. Hard to believe that Bama would not hold a spot for one of the highest rated LBs in the country.

You mean kinda like the Jordan Davis recruitment?
... Little different when it's previously committed JUCO guys... still feels great but... To'oto'o may well be the #1 LB on their board......... the guy just landed possibly the best QB in this year and next year's classes without an OC on staff... if he finds a way to pull To'oto'o, Pappoe, and Eboigbe........

giphy.gif

I just checked Bamas 2019'class on 247 and it only shows 2 LBs committed. Hard to believe that Bama would not hold a spot for one of the highest rated LBs in the country.
I'm going mainly off of the comments made by the two active Bama posters on here. Couple that with the fact they're a strong contender to sign Dean and that their LB corps is already super young and I see them probably signing 3 LBers and using the rest of their spots elsewhere.

I'm going mainly off of the comments made by the two active Bama posters on here. Couple that with the fact they're a strong contender to sign Dean and that their LB corps is already super young and I see them probably signing 3 LBers and using the rest of their spots elsewhere.

Oh ok gotcha. Well if thats the case then that does sound good for us.

Reactions: AllVol11717
... Little different when it's previously committed JUCO guys... still feels great but... To'oto'o may well be the #1 LB on their board......... the guy just landed possibly the best QB in this year and next year's classes without an OC on staff... if he finds a way to pull To'oto'o, Pappoe, and Eboigbe........

giphy.gif
The previously committed JUCO guy was also already recommitted to the gumps this year as well wasn't he?

........Because clearly... Bama has already recruited over a top50 player, one of five Butkis award finalists, #2 OLB in the country, who would be the second highest rated player in their class :rolleyes:

Not buyin it... if we pull To'oto'o we won him fair and square... or bagmen and Chargers... or whatever.... and out-recruited Tosh Lupoi at his own Alma Mater :cool:

giphy.gif

........Because clearly... Bama has already recruited over a top50 player, one of five Butkis award finalists, #2 OLB in the country, who would be the second highest rated player in their class :rolleyes:

Not buyin it... if we pull To'oto'o we won him fair and square... or bagmen and Chargers... or whatever.... and out-recruited Tosh Lupoi at his own Alma Mater :cool:

giphy.gif
It's not necessarily a matter of being "recruited over." It's about them having one spot left for LBer and going with the one they feel like they have the better odds of landing.

VN Store

Back