'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

He may just have to reschedule.
dunno. he's not visiting as previously scheduled, so on face value that sucks.

we don't know why he's not visitiing this weekend now, so paranoia runs rampent. it was an unofficial from a Cali kid. UOV's are, and should be, less common with those kids. could be logistics/financial reasons.

it sucks he's not coming. but if he cancels the OV, then you basically know what you need to at that point.

so we wait and see. like everything else.

I'm not sure I would be throwing in the towel here if the kid was coming in unofficially on his own dime from California. Unless he goes to Bama this weekend instead.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I'm not sure I would be throwing in the towel here if the kid was coming in unofficially on his own dime from California. Unless he goes to Bama this weekend instead.

It was said on the previous page he’s not coming after all for the UOV

It was said on the previous page he’s not coming after all for the UOV
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I was saying he was paying for this trip out here this weekend. So him cancelling from California isn't a big deal in my mind. It isn't like he is driving up from Atlanta or Orlando etc. Now if he travels to Bama this weekend instead on his own dime, I would take that as ominous.

The disappointment begins. Most of us knew it was a long shot though.
He’s still going to visit. He will be here on an OV in dec. it’s hard to get an unofficial from a guy in California. This isn’t over. It’s us or Bama and he hasn’t visited them more than us

From 247:

On the recruiting front, To'oto'o has named a top five of Alabama, California, Oregon, Tennessee and Washington.

So far, only Washington has received an official visit from To'oto'o.

"I went up for the BYU game for my official and I loved it up there," said To'oto'o. "It was fun, just being down there with all the coaches and players. I was with my boy Tuli (Letuligasenoa), he was my host and it was like old times."

The next visit for To'oto'o will be determined when the playoffs sort themselves out.

"There is nothing set up right now because of our playoff schedule," said To'oto'o. "If everything is done by the 14th, then I may take a visit or two in December, but otherwise, I'll wait until after the state bowl games are done."

Which would push the visits into January, where To'oto'o would try to schedule them after he returns from San Antonio and when he goes to Hawaii for the Polynesian Bowl.

To'oto'o said Alabama, Oregon and Tennessee will all be getting official visits and Cal is likely to get an unofficial visit.

"I know I'm talking with Alabama about when we'll do the visit and we're trying to work on that," said To'oto'o. "I talk primarily with Tosh (Lupoi) and then Coach (Pete) Golding and when Coach (Nick) Saban is available, to him too. My relationship with Tosh is really good. We're able to talk about his days atDe La Salle, about when he was here and then we talk about recruiting. I've really gotten a good relationship with him. And then I talked with (Bay Area native) Najee Harris when I was down there too."

Another former Spartan is also who he talks with but at Tennessee- former Vol and DLS linebacker Kevin Simon, who is an admin at Tennessee.

"I talk to Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt a lot but then I also talk with Kevin Simon quite a bit since he's from De La Salle too and then Coach (Brian) Niedermeyer and Coach (Kevin) Sherrer," said To'oto'o. "We're working on setting up a visit there too. Kevin Simon went there too after De La Salle so I learn a lot about them from him."

Oregon will also be in line for a trip from To'oto'o. "I talk mostly with Coach Joe (Salave'a) and then every time I get on the phone with one of the Oregon coaches, I talk with Coach (Mario) Cristobal," said To'oto'o. "Me and Coach Cristobal have some good conversations too)."

To'oto'o said he's not making a decision, nor does he plan to sign, until the traditional National Signing Day in February and schools haven't tried to push him in to a decision.

VN Store

Back