'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Bama has similar if not more connections. Tossup imo but I lean Bama

They have Tosh and Saban. We have Simon (negates Tosh), Pruitt and the best up and coming recruiter in the country in Niedermeyer. Recruits and HS coaches will tell you the same. Saban also knows his prowess since he was on his staff. All we missing are some "Solies" on the team. Bama got us there, but just bring up Jesse, he was in the league.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Hes going to bammer

BVS at it's best. I guess you said the same for Wanya before he committed. Or feel the same way about Wright. He's going to Bama too Wright? Where's your faith in this staff and Administration? We got some new bagmen working these streets!!!! :D

Sounds like he has put a lot of thought into when to visit & where and his current team commitments to post season. It aint cheap to get here from there, sounds like he will put a lot of thought and consideration into his decision. I think if he comes for an official Pruitt can snag him.

BVS at it's best. I guess you said the same for Wanya before he committed. Or feel the same way about Wright. He's going to Bama too Wright? Where's your faith in this staff and Administration? We got some new bagmen working these streets!!!! :D
nope. Have never said that. FTR, I think we finish with Wright, Pappoe, Watson, Gray, and one or two other surprises.

But I don't think HT is one of those.

I have faith in the staff unlike the last two staffs.

If I was a top recruit on the west coast, and I really had a top 4... "and I guess California" lol... my last OV would be to Hawaii

From 247:

On the recruiting front, To'oto'o has named a top five of Alabama, California, Oregon, Tennessee and Washington.

So far, only Washington has received an official visit from To'oto'o.

"I went up for the BYU game for my official and I loved it up there," said To'oto'o. "It was fun, just being down there with all the coaches and players. I was with my boy Tuli (Letuligasenoa), he was my host and it was like old times."

The next visit for To'oto'o will be determined when the playoffs sort themselves out.

"There is nothing set up right now because of our playoff schedule," said To'oto'o. "If everything is done by the 14th, then I may take a visit or two in December, but otherwise, I'll wait until after the state bowl games are done."

Which would push the visits into January, where To'oto'o would try to schedule them after he returns from San Antonio and when he goes to Hawaii for the Polynesian Bowl.

To'oto'o said Alabama, Oregon and Tennessee will all be getting official visits and Cal is likely to get an unofficial visit.

"I know I'm talking with Alabama about when we'll do the visit and we're trying to work on that," said To'oto'o. "I talk primarily with Tosh (Lupoi) and then Coach (Pete) Golding and when Coach (Nick) Saban is available, to him too. My relationship with Tosh is really good. We're able to talk about his days atDe La Salle, about when he was here and then we talk about recruiting. I've really gotten a good relationship with him. And then I talked with (Bay Area native) Najee Harris when I was down there too."

Another former Spartan is also who he talks with but at Tennessee- former Vol and DLS linebacker Kevin Simon, who is an admin at Tennessee.

"I talk to Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt a lot but then I also talk with Kevin Simon quite a bit since he's from De La Salle too and then Coach (Brian) Niedermeyer and Coach (Kevin) Sherrer," said To'oto'o. "We're working on setting up a visit there too. Kevin Simon went there too after De La Salle so I learn a lot about them from him."

Oregon will also be in line for a trip from To'oto'o. "I talk mostly with Coach Joe (Salave'a) and then every time I get on the phone with one of the Oregon coaches, I talk with Coach (Mario) Cristobal," said To'oto'o. "Me and Coach Cristobal have some good conversations too)."

To'oto'o said he's not making a decision, nor does he plan to sign, until the traditional National Signing Day in February and schools haven't tried to push him in to a decision.
Interesting that he talks to Saban “when he’s available” but talks to Pruitt “a lot.”

Probably nothing but seems like an interesting difference in approach.

Interesting that he talks to Saban “when he’s available” but talks to Pruitt “a lot.”

Probably nothing but seems like an interesting difference in approach.
Probably just suffering from battered vol syndrome but his quote seems pretty telling about him going to Bama.

Contenders: Alabama, Tennessee, Oregon, Washington, Cal

One of the most difficult prospects to read in the West is To’oto’o mainly because he rarely talks about his recruitment and there’s really no feel on where he will be headed. Alabama has made him a top priority in this class and it makes sense that the Crimson Tide have the edge because defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi went to De La Salle as well. That connection could be huge. But don’t count out the Pac-12 teams just yet as Cal is not giving up on him and Washington is making a run as well.
-Rivals

I think he can now since we're down a coach. Must file appropriate documentation.

Man that would be huge to get him out there and camp out until signing day. No lose situation. I don’t think we’re getting him regardless though.

VN Store

Back