Report: Top two candidates for OC are Lindsay and Eli Drinkwitz (Football Scoop)

I have heard on good authority that Haywood Jahznifferbutz and Kanye Spanket are interested!
This sounds very safe, respectable, and should be a hit with the ladies at the Birmingham tea party. Hire whichever one has a lisp! Don't let any of those big boys bully you with talk of "winning" as something important. Winning is overrated!

If they hire Drink? Doesn’t sound like a Merry Christmas for all in the ole Goofball house.
You don’t need to worry yourself with my Christmas. It will be beautiful, believe me. I’m just here on a coaching search thread sharing my thoughts on a coach. Do you have any thoughts or are you just here to shitpost

You would think that after a continuous coaching search for the past 15 years Tennessee would actually make a good hire. But we have become a complete joke in football so nothing surprises me anymore. We'll continue to be bottom dwellers in the SEC with hires like this.

You don’t need to worry yourself with my Christmas. It will be beautiful, believe me. I’m just here on a coaching search thread sharing my thoughts on a coach. Do you have any thoughts or are you just here to shitpost
I see I’ve interrupted you mid-egg shedding...apologies.

You would think that after a continuous coaching search for the past 15 years Tennessee would actually make a good hire. But we have become a complete joke in football so nothing surprises me anymore. We'll continue to be bottom dwellers in the SEC with hires like this.

Or not.

Based on our recent coaching searches, we're clearly going for guys that will just accept the job. We're not even trying to be competitive anymore and we're doing a damn good job of it.

Based on our recent coaching searches, we're clearly going for guys that will just accept the job. We're not even trying to be competitive anymore and we're doing a damn good job of it.

Who’s your guy? I just ate a burrito.

Kendall Briles was my top (realistic) choice but he just got locked up by Houston. I think Kitchens would make more sense, especially with his relationship with Pruitt and Friend.

Houston “locked up” Herman before the Longhorns job popped up. That’s not insurmountable but I don’t think he’s a fit. Kitchens seems locked in...to the NFL.

I get your point. But whats more likely to be succesful in the SEC? A guy that has competed in the toughest division in college football (SECW) and even beat Bama twice, or a guy that has done a decent job in the ACC? Also we hwve to look at recruiting. Who is likely the better recruiter?

Should we also look at who brings greater attention from the NCAA? I honestly don't want the headache of the NCAA camping out in Knoxville to keep an eye on Hugh. I get the appeal, but is he worth the trouble?

Ok, I typed in '2018 North Carolina State Football Game Film". Here is what came up. Admittedly, not fair watching Clemson. Fast forwarding, I watched the first 2.5 quarters of NC State offense.

The system is not smash mouth. Much passing. QB seems to have good 'football smarts'. Didn't see any zone read plays, which is good in my opinion. Kinda fun to watch, but I prefer more fullback. They use a H-back some. We could do worse. I give them a 7.5 grade

2018 north carolina state football film - Bing video

Houston “locked up” Herman before the Longhorns job popped up. That’s not insurmountable but I don’t think he’s a fit. Kitchens seems locked in...to the NFL.
I agree, but who knows what the next Browns coaching staff will do - they have a lot of Tennessee characteristics so I could see them letting him walk. His connections to our current coaching staff make a lot of sense and his pro-style offense seems to be the direction Pruitt wants to go.

That's just basic play scripting based on tendencies and in game adjustments -- part of every offensive coordinator's job duties. If this is somehow groundbreaking or special to Doeren as some kind of selling point, let both of them stay up in North Carolina far away from Tennessee football.
Unless you're Tyson Helton.

VN Store

Back