Report: Top two candidates for OC are Lindsay and Eli Drinkwitz (Football Scoop)

Tennessee can and will screw this up. If anybody has any confidence in Tennessee getting this right , has not been paying attention the last 10 years
That's kind of a lazy response.

But I'm also ready to feel disappointed regardless of who they hire.

Results pending. If the hire knocks it out of the park, the hire will be great. Cart running away from the horse alert.

I get your point. But whats more likely to be succesful in the SEC? A guy that has competed in the toughest division in college football (SECW) and even beat Bama twice, or a guy that has done a decent job in the ACC? Also we hwve to look at recruiting. Who is likely the better recruiter?

Wah, because my team isnt hiring exactly who I want my team obviously has given up. Go duck yourself dude

Nowhere did I name who I wanted in that post but I will say If dinkiwitz is your dream hire some have not only accepted mediocrity but have fully embraced it.

So telling me to go screw myself may make you feel better but you're still a water carrying fool to celebrate a hire like this would be.

EAD big guy.

Last edited:
The efficiency numbers are weighted based on the opponents. Why, do you rate that?
There’s always more to the story before you flip to the final page. Hey, I understand you not being jazzed or impressed but the net result will determine the gain. Pruitt hires a guy who does the job well and I give a shizz what the name on his paycheck reads.

Nowhere did I name who I wanted in that post but I will say I'd dinkiwitz is your dream hire some have not only accepted mediocrity but have fully embraced it.

So telling me to go screw myself may make you feel better but you're still a water carrying fool to celebrate a hire like this would be.

EAD big guy.

I dont agree with you very much but on this, I do.

Nowhere did I name who I wanted in that post but I will say I'd dinkiwitz is your dream hire some have not only accepted mediocrity but have fully embraced it.

EAD big guy.

IF he’s hired and IF he’s mediocre we’ll have that conversation about huggin. IF he kicks azz then we’re going to need you to open that mouth yourself. 😉

Reactions: BloomuVol
The CANDIDATES we hired “reached”. Admin didn’t hire Larry Scott or Sal Sunseri. This is going to be Pruitt’s call. If it fizzles you can keep your streak of told-you-so’ing active...if it hits, you’re not going to have a purpose in life. 😏

We’re at a critical point. Last year was a cluster and we rushed. This year we have a chance to begin staff upgrades and the time to bring this thing back to life. Either we walk out of the cave like Lazarus or it’s Weekend at Bernie’s 3.

You lazy or just can't read? Btw, I guarantee I've watched 10x more NC State games than you have over the last 3 years. What's your expertise? You study film in your spare time?
You seriously STUDY NC State games?

VN Store

Back