Gator fans smell like **** thread

Hmmm so Vols go 5-7 losing to instate rival Vandy by 25 points.... hmmm reminds me of someone we just played.

This thread title should change to: Jeremy Pruitt new Butch Jones of the SEC.
fyp and go ahead and change the title

Damn I didn’t even realize it til I saw it Franks is the first to start every game of the yr since Tebow that’s crazy

Happy for Franks kid worked hard got better and had a solid year

Reactions: Jaws
Only four FBS schools in the country can say they have a proven champion.
Exactly
You’re taking a chance with everyone else.
I don’t think Mullen is a championship coach. I could be wrong but I’m glad, based on that, that he’s your coach. I have no idea if Pruitt will be any better. Time will tell.
I don’t think Mullen would have done any better with this group of players

Mullen is still a young coach to put ceilings on him because of his tenure at miss st is so silly to me that team ain’t winning no championship ever no matter who the coach is

Hell Saban ain’t sniff no titles at Michigan state either

And he’s the cfb god it took going to LSU and now look at him he’s ten times better then he was there

Exactly
I don’t think Mullen is a championship coach. I could be wrong but I’m glad, based on that, that he’s your coach. I have no idea if Pruitt will be any better. Time will tell.

So far no reason to believe otherwise. Taking a 4-8 team to 9-3 with an NY6 bowl game in his first year is a good step towards doing that. Also reclaiming Florida and demolishing FSU is a tremendously important step towards that. If UF starts winning a large number of the top 50 Florida recruits, Championships won't be far off. This state is loaded with talent and being the number one FBS school in the state makes a huge difference.

So far no reason to believe otherwise. Taking a 4-8 team to 9-3 with an NY6 bowl game in his first year is a good step towards doing that. Also reclaiming Florida and demolishing FSU is a tremendously important step towards that. If UF starts winning a large number of the top 50 Florida recruits, Championships won't be far off. This state is loaded with talent and being the number one FBS school in the state makes a huge difference.

Like I said.
Time will tell.
I’m glad you like him and I honestly only ruin against you one week a year. And also as I’ve said many time I’m jealous of your university and their desire to win because mine doesn’t care. I think Mullen could win enough to keep the Tennessee job damn near forever. But........Florida is a little more hard nosed on the subject. If he doesn’t look like a regular championship contender by the end of year 3 he’ll be on the hot seat.

I can’t see the future. It’s just my opinion. I’ve been here a long time. For a couple of years starting in 05. Took some time away and made this account in 11 because I couldn’t remember the name and password of the first. I could be wrong and will happily bump this thread if I am.

Exactly
Good Lord thank you. Someone else on here understands that you can’t just roll out of bed and get a “proven” coach. There are very few.

What Mullen did at MSU was remarkable. People forget that MSU is one of the hardest jobs in the SEC and country. They even have one of the smallest football budgets in the SEC. He is going to lead UF back to elite status bc he is an elite coach imo. Miami and FSU being mediocre will only accelerate it.

If Foley wasn't so terrible of an AD he would have hired him in 2010 to replace Meyer instead of trash like the shark humper and Muschamp.

This first season could end up going 10-3. It is a big success.

VN Store

Back