Gator fans smell like **** thread

Try again.

If we won 47-21 and UF had 6 turnovers, something tells me you'd be laughing at Gator fans that would be making the same excuses you are about the 6 turnovers.

Imagine if UF had five turnovers against UT, but instead of losing by 26, UF only lost by 3 in OT, and UT went on to win a national championship...how crazy would that be?

Last edited:
some numbers for Gatormator to "mull" over UF 2017 vs 2018

Losses to Kentucky: 2017=0, 2018=1

something to mull over...Tennessee has as many wins over Florida in the last ten years as Vandy and Kentucky.

Must all be on the same level or something

Reactions: Gatorsec
something to mull over...Tennessee has as many wins over Florida in the last ten years as Vandy and Kentucky.

Lately we’ve been on a level that’s beneath them.
It’s largely the fault of the university not being committed to winning. The fan base wants it but the university doesn’t seem as concerned.
Maybe we got lucky with this hire. Maybe not. Time will tell.
As for this year......it’s better than last year by at least 1 win.

That’s how your university is different than mine. Mullen can win 10 or 11 games but if he doesn’t win a championship he’ll be gone after the 3rd.......meh......4th year

I’m actually jealous of your university putting a priority on winning

I mean seriously
If Butch had found a way to win 6-7 games last year then he’s likely still the coach this year. How messed up is that for a university with our football tradition?

We are not winning another championship in my lifetime

yup. pretty much. I am not one of our fans living in '98 every year. If we suck we suck. If we are good we are good. Won't find me harping for Fulmer's days.

I mean seriously
If Butch had found a way to win 6-7 games last year then he’s likely still the coach this year. How messed up is that for a university with our football tradition?

We are not winning another championship in my lifetime
Or mine I’m sure.

You are correct. Mullen has exceeded my expectations this year. I still Believe Pruitt will be all around more successful here in the long run. But congrats on a top 10 finish...SMDH

We won 9 games with Feleipe Franks as our starting QB.

Feleipe Franks.....so yeah, I’m sold on Mullen.

We won 9 games with Feleipe Franks as our starting QB.

Feleipe Franks.....so yeah, I’m sold on Mullen.

Worried about our O-line play next year. Sense a drop off in performance coming. Hope I am wrong. Maybe if EJ has a good off season and beats FF we may make up for it.

Worried about our O-line play next year. Sense a drop off in performance coming. Hope I am wrong. Maybe if EJ has a good off season and beats FF we may make up for it.

That’s fair.

I also expect us to lose Polite, Zuniga, Scarlett and Perine to the draft.

But the days of crappy QB play are over.

Maybe but what the OL coach did with this group was awesome they sucked their whole college career at run blocking up until this point suddenly started mauling dudes while perine and scarlett were ripping off 5-10 yds a pc play

Now they couldn’t do it consistently all year but when we needed it esp second half’s they handled biz

VN Store

Back