Gator fans smell like **** thread

It’s funny you didn’t reply last week, but now that Fla beat Idaho you reply. You see I’m here the next day.

Funny how you think one game proves anything; I guess by your logic Pruitt sucks now.

And you're "here" because you got called out. If the thread had not been bumped I seriously doubt you'd voluneeterly post in here.

oh I am sorry when did this become about UT and not UF? Did I get lost, or did you?

It’s about Mullen and Pruitt, but I certainly appreciate the time honored tradition of certain VN posters glossing schools who beat us, when UT couldn’t.

One guy beat the other guy by 26 in the other guy’s back yard.

It’s about Mullen and Pruitt, but I certainly appreciate the time honored tradition of certain VN posters glossing schools who beat us, when UT couldn’t.

One guy beat the other guy by 26 in the other guy’s back yard.
ah. so Pruitt is now an offensive mastermind? who has been heralded as a qb-whisperer who was going to turn around our offense?

Lord help you guys if he is.
indeed. are you UF types back on the wagon of what Mullen has done with Franks is amazing? or are you still in the boat of OMG Franks is terrible? I figured after Idaho yall are pretty happy, but these things change.

indeed. are you UF types back on the wagon of what Mullen has done with Franks is amazing? or are you still in the boat of OMG Franks is terrible? I figured after Idaho yall are pretty happy, but these things change.

What Mullen has done with Franks is amazing relative to his performance last year under McElwain.

That said, Franks’ ceiling is low, and at best he’s an average QB.

some numbers for Gatormator to "mull" over UF 2017 vs 2018

Losses to Kentucky: 2017=0, 2018=1

It's ok, I'll take a close loss to Kentucky in their best year in decades for a beat down of UT at Neyland any day.

As far as QB play, Franks is still terrible, but to get so much production out of him is a testament to what Mullen can do. The real test will be when the first QB he recruited starts. Will see what Emory Jones can do next year.

Last edited:
Wins over UT, MSU, LSU, SC, and FSU would make for a pretty solid year for any gator fan esp if it ended with a bowl win over a solid top 15 opponent

If UF wins out a top 10 finish is very likely which after 4 wins would be pretty awesome

Wins over UT, MSU, LSU, SC, and FSU would make for a pretty solid year for any gator fan esp if it ended with a bowl win over a solid top 15 opponent

If UF wins out a top 10 finish is very likely which after 4 wins would be pretty awesome

FSU may not be a “gimme” that we all thought a few weeks ago. I still expect the gators to win but it would not surprise me if they didn’t.

FSU may not be a “gimme” that we all thought a few weeks ago. I still expect the gators to win but it would not surprise me if they didn’t.
Definitely not a gimmie FSU still has their 35 year bowl streak to play for plus it’s a rivalry game they would get up for this one regardless

FSU isn't a gimme at all, now that they have something to play for (thanks Addazio).

We should win, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost.

Tallahassee has rarely been kind to UF.

Reactions: Gatornator
FSU isn't a gimme at all, now that they have something to play for (thanks Addazio).

We should win, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost.

Tallahassee has rarely been kind to UF.
That’s kinda where I’m at.
I figure Florida would win 4 out of 5
Should be an interesting game.

Reactions: Gatornator
It's ok, I'll take a close loss to Kentucky in their best year in decades for a beat down of UT at Neyland any day.

As far as QB play, Franks is still terrible, but to get so much production out of him is a testament to what Mullen can do. The real test will be when the first QB he recruited starts. Will see what Emory Jones can do next year.
our 6 turnovers had far more to do with you winning than anything particular UF did. yeah yeah yeah defense causes TOs, but 6 is by far outside either teams norm.
not saying we would have won otherwise, but the beatdown on the scoreboard is misleading.

our 6 turnovers had far more to do with you winning than anything particular UF did. yeah yeah yeah defense causes TOs, but 6 is by far outside either teams norm.
not saying we would have won otherwise, but the beatdown on the scoreboard is misleading.
I remember that game pretty well and UFs defense dominated

Probably the best game played by the defense besides LSU

Lol...I love this.

Because if the situation was reversed I'm sure you'd be saying this.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
what, that it was a fluke for both teams? Have I missed another 6 turnover game by either their D or our O?

Try again.

If we won 47-21 and UF had 6 turnovers, something tells me you'd be laughing at Gator fans that would be making the same excuses you are about the 6 turnovers.

Try again.

If we won 47-21 and UF had 6 turnovers, something tells me you'd be laughing at Gator fans that would be making the same excuses you are about the 6 turnovers.
something tells me I wouldn't.

I wouldn't be counting on it for other games. I wouldn't be assuming our defense was going to suddenly be causing more turnovers off of one game.

they beat us. the turnovers had a whole heck of a lot to do with that. even said without the turnovers we still probably would have lost.

VN Store

Back