Attendance

I’m here and it is a disappointing crowd. The energy the team has is disappointing as well. They just look like they are going through the motions. I don’t get it, with so much on the line.

Ah yeah... forgot how cold the game was gonna be. Heard there was a freeze warning.

Earlier CBS showed a background with a Checker Neyland crowd. I noticed it and commented to my wife that it would be harder to do late in the season because of cooler weather. Then they cut to today's crowd.

I didn't check the local forecast. Mid 70s here today.

Lol 55 and only getting colder is perfectly acceptable jacket weather. Unless you are at the game right now, and also wearing orange at the game, there are better things to care about.

There are absolutely better things to care about... and yet, I stand by my OP. Let's hope for a better second half. Go Vols!

Reactions: solivols
I’m here and it is a disappointing crowd. The energy the team has is disappointing as well. They just look like they are going through the motions. I don’t get it, with so much on the line.
So much on the line for who? Not the individual players; they don't want to go through an extra month of BS for a sorry bowl. This apathy has become crystal clear today.

VN Store

Back