Alvin Kamara Appreciation Thread (merged)

Its against a clear rule, but you'd think they could carve out an exception for something like that. Isn't kneeling during the anthem technically a rules violation? I don't personally have a problem with the kneelers but I also think Christmas themed cleats are cool.

I also think they should let players pay their fines to charities, but that's another issue.

They are not kneeling to protest the flag like most of you have made up. They are protesting racial injustice. You are allowed to not like it but saying they are protesting the flag is a lie. It is used to get people on your side because if you say "protesting racial injustice during the anthem is not American" you would gain no ground. There is no rule or law requiring players to have any involvement with the anthem which is why no fines or suspensions have been levied against any player for doing it.

Kamara was not fined because he wore Christmas shoes. He was fined because he violated the NFL's uniform policy for his shoes not matching his uniform. I personally think six thousand dollars for it is overkill but it is not part of the imaginary war on Christmas some think it is.

Lol. The players have no idea why they’re kneeling.

Reactions: 1 person
Alvin Kamara knew going in that he would be fined for wearing the Christmas cleats. He was even given a warning at halftime and given the opportunity to take them off and he still decided to wear them and get fined. Not a big deal to him so should not be a big deal to us either.

Reactions: 2 people
There's nothing left wing about breast cancer awareness.

Sometimes the wrong person is incarcerated.
Sometimes innocent people are hurt during police pursuits.

But the first person to blame is the person who actually committed the crime.
Not the person who made a mistake while risking their lives trying to protect the rest of us.

If it’s the wrong person or an innocent person, “the person who committed the crime” is likely either nowhere near the scene or doesn’t exist at all

Because you are less valuable to your company

So that’s why the NFL has almost 50% of players with a felony!

Good to know we lowly plebes who watch them aren’t as important as the whiny millionaires who can beat up theur wife and still hold down their cushy job

So that’s why the NFL has almost 50% of players with a felony!

Good to know we lowly plebes who watch them aren’t as important as the whiny millionaires who can beat up theur wife and still hold down their cushy job

Please check your facts before posting. Continuing to spread false information based on ignorant memes helps no one

Its a legitimate question

How does one get to be a multimillionaire athelete if there is a concentrated conspiracy to keep them down?

That’s not a legitimate question.

“Look, a few hundred rich black people out of 30 million. Oppression doesn’t exist!!”

Reactions: 4 people
That’s not a legitimate question.

“Look, a few hundred rich black people out of 30 million. Oppression doesn’t exist!!”

You still missed the point

Again, how did these athletes get to this point in their lives?

A little hint for you. It's the foundation of any successful person in the world

Reactions: 4 people
You still missed the point

Again, how did these athletes get to this point in their lives?

A little hint for you. It's the foundation of any successful person in the world

I didn’t miss a damn thing, it’s the exact point you are making. Rich pro athletes as “proof” that there is no oppression or injustice

It's insulting to slaves to say the NFL is slavery. Unlike slaves, they can get in their car and drive away anytime they want. Slavery is a term used very loosely and shouldn't be cheapened. I promise you, they are NOT slaves.

VN Store

Back