Alvin Kamara Appreciation Thread (merged)

Have you noticed now that they are losing fans by the millions that American flags are on everything NFL. They are on helmets, coaches caps and jackets. Talking heads say fans left because of bad publicity. No credit for what they did to run us off. To late to try to kiss up to me, all they will get is smelly lips from kissing my a^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If Kap wore cleats depicting cops as pigs, he'd be fined too. But don't let facts get in the way of your butthurt, we're used to it by now

If “ Kap” had a chance to wear socks with pigs on them my guess is that he’d choose not to again because of the message they send , if AK wants to again I’m guessing he will . See the difference in messages sent and topics ? We can argue semantics all day but there’s a clear difference . It’s just a guess but I’m betting AKs cleats weren’t devisive .

Reactions: 1 person
Have you noticed now that they are losing fans by the millions that American flags are on everything NFL. They are on helmets, coaches caps and jackets. Talking heads say fans left because of bad publicity. No credit for what they did to run us off. To late to try to kiss up to me, all they will get is smelly lips from kissing my a^^.

The NFL became a stage for leftist propaganda by way of their commissioner. First, the fans in general embraced their teams and players wearing pink on occasion to demonstrate concern about breast cancer, mostly a female disease. Not like fathers and kids were and are dying in greater numbers of other diseases, breast cancer was singled out and promoted,. We swallowed it. Their next move the commissioner hired a right hand man who is a leftist attorney then we were asked to embrace disrespect for the national anthem. The "cause" started out as being about police brutality against minorities and has morphed into a general grievance of anything anybody says it is including players being oppressed! This was and is too far for me and the NFL is dead to me now, have not watched nor will I watch a game or support the NFL in any way as long as they keep their present commissioner and have one player disrespecting the national anthem, eff 'em!! They cannot go out of business fast enough to suit me. By the way NO ONE TODAY is oppressed in the USA. Actual oppression was on display recently at the Korean border by a NOKO guard shot 5 times trying to flee to freedom, being a highly paid athlete in the West and navel gazing about how poor your life is does not constitute oppression.

Reactions: 4 people
Shoulda wore socks depicting cops as pigs like kaepernik did, goodell would have been fine with that. But CHRISTMAS socks, what was he thinking.....

And herein lies the giant hypocrisy and anti American reality of the NFL. They bend the rules for those they approve and demand rules on everyone else. They are tools. Been done with them for years now.

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Not true...but keep repeating that false narrative. I haven't watched in years, but I watch now. I'm still a casual fan, but I make sure to tune in for at least a half.

The NFL became a stage for leftist propaganda by way of their commissioner. First, the fans in general embraced their teams and players wearing pink on occasion to demonstrate concern about breast cancer, mostly a female disease. Not like fathers and kids were and are dying in greater numbers of other diseases, breast cancer was singled out and promoted,. We swallowed it. Their next move the commissioner hired a right hand man who is a leftist attorney then we were asked to embrace disrespect for the national anthem. The "cause" started out as being about police brutality against minorities and has morphed into a general grievance of anything anybody says it is including players being oppressed! This was and is too far for me and the NFL is dead to me now, have not watched nor will I watch a game or support the NFL in any way as long as they keep their present commissioner and have one player disrespecting the national anthem, eff 'em!! They cannot go out of business fast enough to suit me. By the way NO ONE TODAY is oppressed in the USA. Actual oppression was on display recently at the Korean border by a NOKO guard shot 5 times trying to flee to freedom, being a highly paid athlete in the West and navel gazing about how poor your life is does not constitute oppression.

Breast cancer awareness is leftist propaganda?

Nobody is oppressed? So nobody is wrongly incarcerated? Not one person?

How crazy are you?

Reactions: 6 people
And herein lies the giant hypocrisy and anti American reality of the NFL. They bend the rules for those they approve and demand rules on everyone else. They are tools. Been done with them for years now.

Good....shouldn't care. If you've been done with them, it should be no skin off your back.

How crazy are you?

When you live in an echo chamber....There are no ills in America. The poor are lazy....Jesus was white with blue eyes....There was an actual law prohibiting people from saying Christmas.

I think of this skit every time this argument pops up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mLsU46h8IA[/youtube]

How crazy are you?

There's nothing left wing about breast cancer awareness.

Sometimes the wrong person is incarcerated.
Sometimes innocent people are hurt during police pursuits.

But the first person to blame is the person who actually committed the crime.
Not the person who made a mistake while risking their lives trying to protect the rest of us.

Reactions: 2 people
When you live in an echo chamber....There are no ills in America. The poor are lazy....Jesus was white with blue eyes....There was an actual law prohibiting people from saying Christmas.

First an extreme not particularly well thought out statement from Remy and now the responses follow suit. The great divide at its finest.

When you scream equality, it means equality for all. Even opinions you don't like

If you are the NFL, you either have a policy that says that you can express your freedoms openly, or you don't have that right

When they pick and choose what they consider freedom of expression, then that is when you have a problem

There are several occasions where the NFL and overall media has taken offense to people expressing an opinion that is not favorable to ideologies that are not embraced by the left

That is the hypocrisy that upsets people.

It's ok to express you opinion if it's the same exact one I share, is not how this is done

If you are the NFL, you either have a policy that says that you can express your freedoms openly, or you don't have that right

They do have that policy as an employer and Kamara violated it. This is pretty simple to figure out and I doubt many work for a company that doesn't have something similar

There is no hypocrisy

Reactions: 4 people
There's nothing left wing about breast cancer awareness.

Sometimes the wrong person is incarcerated.
Sometimes innocent people are hurt during police pursuits.

But the first person to blame is the person who actually committed the crime.
Not the person who made a mistake while risking their lives trying to protect the rest of us.

There are other forms of wrongful incarceration. But the point thast we seem to agree on is there is in fact oppression.

They are not kneeling to protest the flag like most of you have made up. They are protesting racial injustice. You are allowed to not like it but saying they are protesting the flag is a lie. It is used to get people on your side because if you say "protesting racial injustice during the anthem is not American" you would gain no ground. There is no rule or law requiring players to have any involvement with the anthem which is why no fines or suspensions have been levied against any player for doing it.

Kamara was not fined because he wore Christmas shoes. He was fined because he violated the NFL's uniform policy for his shoes not matching his uniform. I personally think six thousand dollars for it is overkill but it is not part of the imaginary war on Christmas some think it is.

When you scream equality, it means equality for all. Even opinions you don't like

When they pick and choose what they consider freedom of expression, then that is when you have a problem

There are several occasions where the NFL and overall media has taken offense to people expressing an opinion that is not favorable to ideologies that are not embraced by the left

That is the hypocrisy that upsets people.

It's ok to express you opinion if it's the same exact one I share, is not how this is done

Count, you nailed it! :hi:

They do have that policy as an employer and Kamara violated it. This is pretty simple to figure out and I doubt many work for a company that doesn't have something similar

There is no hypocrisy

So all the people who took a knee were fined?

What about the ones that came out holding up their hands?

It’s hypcrisy at its finest.

Players can’t dance in the end zone or wear cleats celebrating a holiday but protesting on the field is okay?

No.

Either you give the complete freedom of speech and expression or you tell them to shut up and play the game. I can’t go to work, take a knee or I’d lose my job. Why do these guys get to do it?

The fact is they don’t have that right. They have the right to not be arrested for it but they do not have the right to not have their jobs (yes this is their job) be affected for it.

Want to wear nonreg clothes? Fine them. Want to protest the flag and disrupt the game? Fine them.

Because you are less valuable to your company

They are not kneeling to protest the flag like most of you have made up. They are protesting racial injustice. You are allowed to not like it but saying they are protesting the flag is a lie. It is used to get people on your side because if you say "protesting racial injustice during the anthem is not American" you would gain no ground. There is no rule or law requiring players to have any involvement with the anthem which is why no fines or suspensions have been levied against any player for doing it.

Kamara was not fined because he wore Christmas shoes. He was fined because he violated the NFL's uniform policy for his shoes not matching his uniform. I personally think six thousand dollars for it is overkill but it is not part of the imaginary war on Christmas some think it is.

What is the racial makeup of most NFL and NBA teams?

VN Store

Back