'18 SC punter Skylar Delong

Butch is not one of the elite stops in the SEC. If you are going to the SEC, why not to the best team? Butch just can't get out of his own way.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch is not one of the elite stops in the SEC. If you are going to the SEC, why not to the best team? Butch just can't get out of his own way.

What? How's this Butch's fault? And who gives a sh!t, he's a punter

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
You might not care about a punter now but Trevor Daniel won the Georgia game in 2015 with that punt inside the 1.

I love Trevor Daniel and appreciate him, but if we had to lose any recruit to Bama, this is the one, I would pick to lose.

Wasn't Daniel a walk-on?

Reactions: 3 people
I love Trevor Daniel and appreciate him, but if we had to lose any recruit to Bama, this is the one, I would pick to lose.

Wasn't Daniel a walk-on?

was, pretty sure he was only scholarship when he won the job. he was about to leave the team when Butch convinced him to stay and compete against that freshman who ended up back at Florida.

Or perhaps Alabama offered a free ride and we had him scheduled for a preferred walkon spot.

So, you decided to slam coach Jones without knowing the facts. How trollish.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh look something bad happens and here comes 1982 and SGM. Missed you guys in the Litaker thread after he committed. Fn dbags.

Reactions: 45 people
He was always iffy from the day he committed with his comments, but I was not expecting him to flip so soon. I get kids keeping their options open, but man a commitment means nothing anymore.

Reactions: 2 people
We as fans need to stop getting so hyped about them. less down about them when they flip and be able to discern which ones are real. Until then flaky behavior will be the norm as it is all about attention. A lot of kids use these early commitments to get the attention of the recruiting services and other schools.

Maybe the coaches should be more discerning about which commitments to take also, just saying.

You might not care about a punter now but Trevor Daniel won the Georgia game in 2015 with that punt inside the 1.

What was Trevor Daniel rated in HS?

Did Palardy do anything of significance until his senior year?

It's a punter. Hopefully, answering those two questions helps you realize losing this commitment is not a big deal.

Reactions: 2 people
With punter JK Scott leaving after the coming season, this is an important get for the Tide. Field position is a strong part of what it's all about and a great punter can flip field position as sudden as anyone on the team.

With punter JK Scott leaving after the coming season, this is an important get for the Tide. Field position is a strong part of what it's all about and a great punter can flip field position as sudden as anyone on the team.
Why didn't y'all get the kid from Hoover who committed to Nebraska. Not trying to needle. That just seemed like a no brainer.

Yawn. GTFO.

Reactions: 10 people

Kid would have punted a lot more with Tennessee. Stats would have been phenomenal.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back