'18 SC punter Skylar Delong

Agreed. Just thought we might try to keep one thread on topic. It was worth a shot.

What's your favorite BBQ place?

Rendezvous in Memphis.

Meat You Anywhere in Grapevine, TX (strange name, but started as a catering service first, then opened a small restaurant) any VFL in the area needs to try it. Just opened a second restaurant in Trophy Club.

BTW Glitch, BBQ discussions are never off topic.
:)

Rendezvous in Memphis.

Meat You Anywhere in Grapevine, TX (strange name, but started as a catering service first, then opened a small restaurant) any VFL in the area needs to try it. Just opened a second restaurant in Trophy Club.

BTW Glitch, BBQ discussions are never off topic.
:)

Still haven't tried Meat You Anywhere. Hard 8 is dominating right now...opened one in the Colony.

Did someone say Memphis sucks? Because if not Memphis sucks

T6ALTa.gif

Still haven't tried Meat You Anywhere. Hard 8 is dominating right now...opened one in the Colony.

Hard 8 is good.

I think Meat You Anywhere is better. I think that the quality of the meat is higher.

Gotta try their beef ribs and tenderloin. Only available on Friday/Saturday until gone.

Reactions: 1 person
I bring my own BBQ sauce tho...they're weak in that regard. Everything else is top notch.

I liked the sauce personally. That brisket...I could eat myself sick. My buddy likes Pecan Lodge better, but he says Hard 8 is easily his 2nd favorite.

Last edited:
I liked the sauce personally. That brisket...I could eat myself sick. My buddy likes Pecan Lodge better, but he says Hard 8 is easily his 2nd favorite.

Sweet Pea's in Knoxville catered my niece's wedding yesterday. First time...loved everything.

Hard 8 is good.

I think Meat You Anywhere is better. I think that the quality of the meat is higher.

Gotta try their beef ribs and tenderloin. Only available on Friday/Saturday until gone.

Seals it. Wife's going to a convention in Indianapolis with her sister next weekend, but that's my Father's Day weekend choice!

Seals it. Wife's going to a convention in Indianapolis with her sister next weekend, but that's my Father's Day weekend choice!

I had to laugh at myself. Was buying lunch for a group of Firefighters that I was meeting with. I ordered a pound of eqch meat. The laugh came with the beef ribs. 1pound was one rib. :)

Reactions: 1 person
I had to laugh at myself. Was buying lunch for a group of Firefighters that I was meeting with. I ordered a pound of eqch meat. The laugh came with the beef ribs. 1pound was one rib. :)

Prolly stick with the pork myself. Got the all you can eat ribs at Risky's and all I could eat were the first plate (and barely). They were beef and tasted like they were microwaved. :yuck:

VN Store

Back