'18 SC punter Skylar Delong

Yu would have to ask me where they live. I can't remember the name of the subdivision but when you turn to go to their subdivision there is a Publix and Walgreens at the main light. LOL That probably doesn't tell you much. I just know how to drive there.

No they don't have horses. I grew up working on my grand father's horse farm and all of use swore we would never own a horse. Love to ride but they are too much work.

Lol...weenie! Sounds like they live in the main part of town. House or apartment? The only Publix and Walgreens that are next to each other is right in the middle of town. How far from there do they live?

Lol...weenie! Sounds like they live in the main part of town. House or apartment? The only Publix and Walgreens that are next to each other is right in the middle of town. How far from there do they live?

Yeah I would definitely say they live in town. It is the same road that comes up beside Walmart off the main hwy. If you go down the road from the Publix to the first 4 way stop and take a left you will drive right into their subdivision.

Next time the family and I come down that way I will hit you up. I have seen a few VOL fans in Newnan.

Yeah I would definitely say they live in town. It is the same road that comes up beside Walmart off the main hwy. If you go down the road from the Publix to the first 4 way stop and take a left you will drive right into their subdivision.

Next time the family and I come down that way I will hit you up. I have seen a few VOL fans in Newnan.

Sounds good. They probably live off of Lower Fayetteville Road. I know exactly where you're talking about now.

VN Store

Back