'18 SC punter Skylar Delong

I don't track it but how often do the #1punter and kickers in ranking actually pan out to be that level? Florida kicker ended up being legit but I k ow we seem to have better luck with under radar guys at these positions. Palardy and darr got better their SR years but really struggled before that

We lost a punter to the Bammers. Our class sill be fine. If it was Mays or Taylor, the sting would be unbearable. We'll be fine. Ol CBJ will find someone who really wants to be a Vol to be our next Groza winner.

Reactions: 1 person
That's the wrong grown-a$$ man to p!ss off Skylar

bama lines up to punt.
Tennessee is making a last minute substitution.
Wait it's a freshman Oline player for Tennessee...what is Butch Jones thinking?

Here's the snap. Delong has it. What the...? The tide long snapper just flew back and struck Delong causing him to drop the football. It is recovered by a Tennessee lineman. He hops up, pats the bama punter, shakes his head and runs the football over to Coach Jones. Mays is his name.

Tennessee now has the ball on the tide 7 yard line
:)

Reactions: 2 people
I may be reading the picture wrong but he committed to the Bubbas and then him and whoever is in the picture with him is going to throw a "screw you" to UT with the VOL sign while standing in their locker room? It doesn't take all that junk. Poor form in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
I may be reading the picture wrong but he committed to the Bubbas and then him and whoever is in the picture with him is going to throw a "screw you" to UT with the VOL sign while standing in their locker room? It doesn't take all that junk. Poor form in my opinion.

Good way to get yourself killed, when you play us. I'm sure Butch will file that picture a way to use as ammo in the next few years.

Reactions: 1 person

Since I'd badge also said delong probably dad

Good way to get yourself killed, when you play us. I'm sure Butch will file that picture a way to use as ammo in the next few years.

This doesn't have anything to do with what we're talking about but my parents live in Newnan, GA. Nice little town.

This doesn't have anything to do with what we're talking about but my parents live in Newnan, GA. Nice little town.

Oh yeah? It is a nice town, and it is starting to not be little anymore. Has grown a lot, as has the surrounding areas. Where in Newnan do they live? Do they have horses by chance?

Since I'd badge also said delong probably dad

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Oh yeah? It is a nice town, and it is starting to not be little anymore. Has grown a lot, as has the surrounding areas. Where in Newnan do they live? Do they have horses by chance?

Yu would have to ask me where they live. I can't remember the name of the subdivision but when you turn to go to their subdivision there is a Publix and Walgreens at the main light. LOL That probably doesn't tell you much. I just know how to drive there.

No they don't have horses. I grew up working on my grand father's horse farm and all of use swore we would never own a horse. Love to ride but they are too much work.

VN Store

Back