You can't watch these highlights and tell me you don't see Josh Dobbs...

Lol.

Antonio “Assault/Theft” Callaway is not a generational talent.

Myles Garrett is not a generational talent. He’s exposed greatly in his SEC play.

Cam Sutton is not a generational talent.

Corey Davis, as much as i love him at the Titans, has shown he’s got miles to go to even be a consistent starter. Guy got drafted because he was the best receiver in a cupcake conference.

The fact you list those guys and not Derek Barnett, who was the best defensive player in the draft last year, just shows how horrible your projections and evaluations are. But I digress, there’s a reason you don’t get paid for these projections. You have zero credibility as you’ve been a fraud for years.

Myles Garrett is really good. Forget the SEC, he's producing in the NFL, which is much more difficult.

Myles Garrett is really good. Forget the SEC, he's producing in the NFL, which is much more difficult.

What has he produced in the NFL? I know 7 sacks must be good for the Browns, but he's hardly done anything to even be considered Rookie of the year on defense or in the conference. He's not even in the top 40 of sack leaders. The guy was all hype in college because he dominated the out of conference opponents and was wishy washy in the SEC.

Garrett wasn't even the best defensive lineman in the draft.

Garrett is all hype.

I love Cam, but he's not a top 5 QB. And I'm talking about who is the better actual player, not who has the better stats, though I think Kamara will probably continue to have better stats as well. CMC may be too slight to consistently run between the tackles well in the NFL

I can agree with that, but Cam is definitely a top 8 QB if not a top 5. And the fact is that McCaffrey will have a top 8 QB much longer in his career than Kamara will have in Brees. The minute Brees retires, Peyton will leave New Orleans as well. That franchise will take a massive step back for 3-4 seasons like the Eagles did when Reid left.

Kamara won't put up these astronomical numbers when Brees leaves.

With that said in terms of career averages, McCaffrey will have much better numbers than Kamara. Kamara is going to have a roller coaster career in terms of stats.

There's a difference between saying he's underrated versus saying he's better than Fournette, Cook, and McCaffrey.

I was the only person ANYWHERE that said he was the BEST.

The point is that you acted like there was all kinds of opposition to your comparison and there wasn't. Almost all of us believed he was awesome, and many of us before you did.

1500 yards from scrimmage. 14 TDs. 7.7 yards per touch.

Please keep pretending that is anything short of extraordinary.

If Alvin averages that for the next 10 years he's a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Why not? You keep pretending you can evaluate talent. Fact is, the trajectory of a single year is no where near enough for any sane person to go all in on "first ballot hall of famer" status for a player. You are so wrong when you state the Saints run their offense around AK and it proves how much you are just trying to push the narrative. You see, the numbers you just pitched is what Todd Gurley has averaged over a three year span. To make matters worse, Kareem Hunt had a better rookie year and as a feature back and played WAY better down the stretch but somehow you are pushing that AK is a better back than both. This is insanity on display.

1500 yards from scrimmage. 14 TDs. 7.7 yards per touch.

Please keep pretending that is anything short of extraordinary.

If Alvin averages that for the next 10 years he's a first ballot Hall of Famer.

He won't keep these numbers/averages up consistently as Brees is close to retiring and Peyton will leave when Brees hangs it up.

He won't keep these numbers/averages up consistently as Brees is close to retiring and Peyton will leave when Brees hangs it up.

Of course he won't .. meanwhile, the Rams are getting it done on offense with a QB that D4H has repeatedly said would be a bust and a RB that he stated would never be the same. That RB just gathered over 2k yards of offense this year and the QB just chunked it for 3800+ yards and a 28/7 TD to INT ratio.

Of course he won't .. meanwhile, the Rams are getting it done on offense with a QB that D4H has repeatedly said would be a bust and a RB that he stated would never be the same. That RB just gathered over 2k yards of offense this year and the QB just chunked it for 3800+ yards and a 28/7 TD to INT ratio.

But D4H says you can't use one season to say someone will be awesome.....well except when he does it.

Goff had a great year. I will be eager to see what happens with LaFleur coming to Nashville. Best thing that could have happened to Goff would be keeping LaFleur for consecutive years. Goff will have his work cut out for him with a new OC.

Goff had a great year. I will be eager to see what happens with LaFleur coming to Nashville. Best thing that could have happened to Goff would be keeping LaFleur for consecutive years. Goff will have his work cut out for him with a new OC.

True .. but wonder how much of all of that was McVay

But D4H says you can't use one season to say someone will be awesome.....well except when he does it.

Yeah, his favoritist player with pics cut out and taped to his bedroom wall has one good year and he is a first ballot guy but Bosa has two good years in a row and he is lucky. :crazy:

But Kamara who plays in a system where he can split carries with a feature back and has a hall of fame QB and an offensive minded coach is just the best of all time as a rookie.:crazy:

What has he produced in the NFL? I know 7 sacks must be good for the Browns, but he's hardly done anything to even be considered Rookie of the year on defense or in the conference. He's not even in the top 40 of sack leaders. The guy was all hype in college because he dominated the out of conference opponents and was wishy washy in the SEC.

Garrett wasn't even the best defensive lineman in the draft.

Garrett is all hype.

He played 11 games and started 9, IIRC. 7 sacks in 11 games as a rookie is damn good, especially on a defense that doesn't have much else.

I can agree with that, but Cam is definitely a top 8 QB if not a top 5. And the fact is that McCaffrey will have a top 8 QB much longer in his career than Kamara will have in Brees. The minute Brees retires, Peyton will leave New Orleans as well. That franchise will take a massive step back for 3-4 seasons like the Eagles did when Reid left.

Kamara won't put up these astronomical numbers when Brees leaves.

With that said in terms of career averages, McCaffrey will have much better numbers than Kamara. Kamara is going to have a roller coaster career in terms of stats.

You're the one talking about numbers, though I disagree with that as well.

I'm saying Kamara is a better player than McCaffrey, regardless of what their numbers are. And I don't think it's all that close especially in terms of actually running the football, so I don't expect Kamara's numbers to fall off a cliff either. Really good players find a way to produce, and Kamara is a really good player.

Reactions: 1 person
He played 11 games and started 9, IIRC. 7 sacks in 11 games as a rookie is damn good, especially on a defense that doesn't have much else.

Yet he's not even in the Top 40 of sack leaders.

Myles Garrett is hardly a generational talent. The fact you say he is and Derek Barnett is not just shows how much of phony you are.

You're the one talking about numbers, though I disagree with that as well.

I'm saying Kamara is a better player than McCaffrey, regardless of what their numbers are. And I don't think it's all that close especially in terms of actually running the football, so I don't expect Kamara's numbers to fall off a cliff either. Really good players find a way to produce, and Kamara is a really good player.

When Brees and Peyton leave New Orleans, that franchise will crater hard.

Also, stats definitely determine who the better player is. And when you look at their careers over time, McCaffrey will have better stats.

Myles Garrett is hardly a generational talent. The fact you say he is and Derek Barnett is not just shows how much of phony you are.

As much as I love DB, he isn't as physically talented as MG. MG is just about the only guy on his list that could be considered a "generational talent".....an argument could be made for Barkley as well. MG had 7 sacks and 31 tackles in 9 starts.....only played in two other games very sparingly.

Missing 1/3 of the season will do that. Where is Barnett on that list?

And phony what? I’m not the guy constantly talking about “football acumen” and then saying better numbers equals better player.

When Brees and Peyton leave New Orleans, that franchise will crater hard.

Also, stats definitely determine who the better player is. And when you look at their careers over time, McCaffrey will have better stats.

Myles Garrett = 7 sacks in 11 games
Derek Barnett = 5 sacks in 15 games

Who's the better player? You've successfully twisted yourself in a knot lol

Reactions: 2 people
Lol.

Antonio “Assault/Theft” Callaway is not a generational talent.

Myles Garrett is not a generational talent. He’s exposed greatly in his SEC play.

Cam Sutton is not a generational talent.

Corey Davis, as much as i love him at the Titans, has shown he’s got miles to go to even be a consistent starter. Guy got drafted because he was the best receiver in a cupcake conference.

The fact you list those guys and not Derek Barnett, who was the best defensive player in the draft last year, just shows how horrible your projections and evaluations are. But I digress, there’s a reason you don’t get paid for these projections. You have zero credibility as you’ve been a fraud for years.

I like Derek Barnett but he's not an elite talent. Those guys I listed are perennial Pro-Bowl/All-Pro caliber players.

Antonio Callaway = Sterling Sharpe
Myles Garrett = Bruce Smith
Cam Sutton = Eric Allen
Corey Davis = Jerry Rice

That is who I compare them to. They are all Hall of Fame talents.

Why not? You keep pretending you can evaluate talent. Fact is, the trajectory of a single year is no where near enough for any sane person to go all in on "first ballot hall of famer" status for a player. You are so wrong when you state the Saints run their offense around AK and it proves how much you are just trying to push the narrative. You see, the numbers you just pitched is what Todd Gurley has averaged over a three year span. To make matters worse, Kareem Hunt had a better rookie year and as a feature back and played WAY better down the stretch but somehow you are pushing that AK is a better back than both. This is insanity on display.

No he didn't. He just had twice the carries Alvin did. Alvin scored more TDs. Alvin also had more all-purpose yards. And even with that huge disadvantage in touches, Alvin had only 200 yards less from scrimmage (Hunt's only advantage on the season).

There's a reason Alvin had 2nd team All-Pro while Kareem Hunt didn't.

Alvin had the better season by a long shot.

Reactions: 1 person

I never made the argument he would keep those numbers up his entire career. I was only responding to a poster that said Alvin's season wasn't impressive. I said if he kept up his numbers from his rookie season for the next 9 years, he would be a first ballot Hall of Famer. Which he would be because 15,000 total yards and 130 total TDs are special numbers that very few NFL players have ever accomplished.

All I was arguing was that Alvin's rookie season was special.

You guys get fooled by single seasons so much. The Rams are gonna come crashing back down next season.

True .. but wonder how much of all of that was McVay

Its all McVay. Which is why once opposing defensive coordinators figure him out this off-season that Goff will regress back to the mean.

He simply had an outlier season. Nothing more.

Lots of bad QBs have had one or two good seasons.

As much as I love DB, he isn't as physically talented as MG. MG is just about the only guy on his list that could be considered a "generational talent".....an argument could be made for Barkley as well. MG had 7 sacks and 31 tackles in 9 starts.....only played in two other games very sparingly.

7 sacks is not a lot considering he's not in the top 40 players in terms of number of sacks. Garrett is an injury prone kid and is not a generational talent.

Averaging less than 1 sack per game is nothing to brag home about. Garrett wasn't even the best defensive lineman in the draft.

Myles Garrett = 7 sacks in 11 games
Derek Barnett = 5 sacks in 15 games

Who's the better player? You've successfully twisted yourself in a knot lol

So you are saying 1 season determines who the better player is?

You're clearly twisting my words. My whole "stats determine the better player" is over their career with career averages! Nice try though. You literally bolded one sentence yet ignored the sentence that followed it up.

Keep trying to turn the tables bro.

VN Store

Back