Wonder if Mosley is going to be on the OL or DL

Wow. That's rich, coming from one who possesses a punk attitude, like many yahoos on here...and you criticize me for pushing back when you get all cheeky with me?

If you want to have a civil discussion, you don't drop into a thread trying to be a smart a$$. Capeesh? Everything was civil here, until you and your buddy got cross with me, saying I had no credibility, yada, yada, yada.

I have a different opinion about Mosley's impact than some of you do...based on the fact that beyond KMac and Tuttle we are woefully short on size at DT...which Mosley can help solve, but you are the ones getting all abrasive over a pretty benign topic.

We should put you at DT, because you're easily the most defensive person within 500 miles of Knoxville.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow. That's rich, coming from one who possesses a punk attitude, like many yahoos on here...and you criticize me for pushing back when you get all cheeky with me?

If you want to have a civil discussion, you don't drop into a thread trying to be a smart a$$. Capeesh? Everything was civil here, until you and your buddy got cross with me, saying I had no credibility, yada, yada, yada.

I have a different opinion about Mosley's impact than some of you do...based on the fact that beyond KMac and Tuttle we are woefully short on size at DT...which Mosley can help solve, but you are the ones getting all abrasive over a pretty benign topic.

:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
There is no doubt he would see playing time on the DL this year. When he was on that side of the ball during spring he was the best D-linemen we had available and I remember one O-linemen say something to the affect that he was strong, had quick feet for a guy his size, and was glad he moved to the OL. With the Jackson injury, one would think he may be opening day starter on the OL. Don't worry about him being buried on the OL depth chart. When you hold your own against Kmac I would say you have a better chance than most at starting on the Offensive Line..

Reactions: 2 people
There is no doubt he would see playing time on the DL this year. When he was on that side of the ball during spring he was the best D-linemen we had available and I remember one O-linemen say something to the affect that he was strong, had quick feet for a guy his size, and was glad he moved to the OL. With the Jackson injury, one would think he may be opening day starter on the OL. Don't worry about him being buried on the OL depth chart. When you hold your own against Kmac I would say you have a better chance than most at starting on the Offensive Line..
If "there was no doubt he'd see playing time at DT this year" and he was that good, they wouldn't have moved him.

I think Mosley will be big for us on the OL at some point. But I'm not sure it's this year.

If "there was no doubt he'd see playing time at DT this year" and he was that good, they wouldn't have moved him.

I think Mosley will be big for us on the OL at some point. But I'm not sure it's this year.

Maybe they saw he was best on the OL. I will stick by that quote. You can say you think he sucks at DT and would not see any playing time this year if you want.

Agree with your second.

Last edited:
Maybe they saw he was best on the OL. I will stick by that quote. You can say you think he sucks at DT and would not see any playing time this year if you want.

Agree with your second.

I never said he sucks. I just think our staff prefers more mobile DTs over space-eating DTs. If we wanted space-eaters, Mosley could be great for us. But we like guys who can move better.

If he had what our coaches wanted at DT, he would still be there.

Thinking that he needs another year (really, his first year as a participant) before he'll be in a good position to make an impact doesn't mean I don't think Mosley will be a great player for us.

I never said he sucks. I just think our staff prefers more mobile DTs over space-eating DTs. If we wanted space-eaters, Mosley could be great for us. But we like guys who can move better.

If he had what our coaches wanted at DT, he would still be there.

Thinking that he needs another year (really, his first year as a participant) before he'll be in a good position to make an impact doesn't mean I don't think Mosley will be a great player for us.

He was moved to OL before his injury, if I remember correctly (probably not), so they may have seen exactly which position he would play for us. He may have started over JR. We are on the same page. Just digging for info and opinions. This thread was the best one I could find to discuss Mosley.

Here you are B!tching over and over about something that isn't even worth it. Why? Cause you like to hear yourself whine and argue.

I stated MY OPINION and you keep on getting all mouthy with me. I've got more important matters than hanging out on a forum all day. Get over yourself. You have an opinion. I have mine. I base mine on what I SEE, and what I saw on the video about the first day of camp was him practicing with the DL. Who expected them to show footage from spring? Following a practice, one would rightfully expect them to show footage of that day's practice. How does that make you more clever or more correct?

Again, YOU DON'T HAVE CLUE what they will do eventually. None of us do. You don't have a clue as to whether he will or won't have an impact this year. It's all speculation at this point.

And FWIW, I didn't report you. Forums have moderators who can read for themselves. You are really full of yourself, I swear.

the video you gave us was from the spring not the first day of practice. He hasn't practiced on the DL since fall camp started according to all the reports. Unless you were there (and you weren't) you don't have any proof that he was. You need to check your videos before you post them and make sure you have a clueas to what you are talking about. Like i said before he probably won't even have an impact on this season at all.

Full of myself wow that is crazy maybe you should go back and read your own post. then maybe you'll see how ridiculous you really sound. I am glad you don't work with the football program because we'd be in serious trouble with people like you calling the shots.

Watch out VOLorNuttin sees that post and he'll be crying and screaming at you again...

Watch out VOLorNuttin sees that post and he'll be crying and screaming at you again...
Just knew you'd be back here trying to hijack the thread with your silly little antics....trying to start an argument where there is nothing to argue over. All the points I made are perfectly valid. You just love to to hear yourself b_tch. Now take your stupid little act and bump it on down the line, where someone cares.

Just knew you'd be back here trying to hijack the thread with your silly little antics....trying to start an argument where there is nothing to argue over. All the points I made are perfectly valid. You just love to to hear yourself b_tch. Now take your stupid little act and bump it on down the line, where someone cares.
Maybe y'all should settle this age-old debate the old fashioned way: Circle of Life Drill!!!

Maybe y'all should settle this age-old debate the old fashioned way: Circle of Life Drill!!!

sure after we see that video of Mosley working on the DL this fall and not the one from spring practice. Oh wait he's been working on the OL not the DL just like i said. And with the M. Jackson injury he won't be getting moved to DL anytime soon i would assume. Better luck on your next Thread VolorNuttin. I love being right almost as much as i do proving VolorNuttin wrong.

What points? He is clearly better suited for the OL and not the DL, that is why he has been practicing on the OL all fall. Next time you want to prove your valid point pick a recent video and not one from the spring. And if you didn't care about being wrong you would quit commenting on every post i make.

What exactly is "residue" on the back seat, anyway? Is this some kind of stain, or glue, maybe some other sticky substance? And what exactly do the police carry that allows for on the spot "residue" tests?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, this is a serious question. I understand breathalyser, I understand the test where you drop cocaine into a liquid chemical and look for the color change reaction, I understand urine test where it looks for metabolites. I don't understand this "residue" test. What's it looking for, how's it work?

:popcorn:

VN Store

Back