Women's Coach Needed ASAP

Did you just make up a story?

If you did not make up your story about Elzy, provide proof that she quit because she didn't like the way Holly was coaching the team.

😂😂😂😂😂 omg FP I swear I was just about to post this! Completely fabricated!

Reactions: 3 people
:worship:

Come on P4L...At some point you have to realize that "Toto is riding the bike and Dorothy is in the handlebar-basket"

Forgetabout P4L once a loser always a loser. My question for you is at what point did YOU realize that Holly was a terrible coach?

Fuhr Holly, indeed. wuteva coach Jumper. :crazy:

Your point? She’s still going to be the coach. No matter how many times you post that from your computer. Omg!!! 😮

Pointing out to you that your favorite coach is terrible at it. I'll keep pointing that out to you until she is fuhr'd. Omg :pepper:

Reactions: 2 people
The buck does not always stop with a good administrative head coach. When problems arrive the entire staff must feel the heat and given new assignments. For instance one staff member can be assigned offense. Another defense. The head coach stays away
for some practices but makes it plain if offense and defense does not improve immediately jobs are on the line. Sounds tough but that is the way it is in multi million
dollar operations. The head coach must make it plain that excuses are not to be heard
from anyone.

Forgetabout P4L once a loser always a loser. My question for you is at what point did YOU realize that Holly was a terrible coach?

Fuhr Holly, indeed. wuteva coach Jumper. :crazy:

As an NCAA caliber coach she knows more about the workings of the NCAA: Laws and bylaws, rules and regs, pre-in-post game conditions and responsibilities...SO she has a wealth of knowledge and experience.

But on the court, in game, she has shown an inability to grow and learn.

I never said she was a terrible coach...However, in this last game when the girls endured two runs, 18-4 run and a 14-1 run without the bench taking a timeout,,,while the opposing bench took two timeouts to stop our 15 pt run…That's the straw. In the final four minutes we still had all four of our timeouts!

Seen it in almost every game. Never been corrected
I as a coach would use this knowledge to beat her.

Reactions: 4 people
If Pat Summit were still coach today and had not returned to the Final Four since 2008, many Tennessee fans would be calling for her to be fired, just like they are doing now with Holly Warlick.

ANY coach should be fired for the garbage coaching we've seen for the last 5 years. Take your "Pat4LIfe" undies off man ... sheeze.

Did you just make up a story?

If you did not make up your story about Elzy, provide proof that she quit because she didn't like the way Holly was coaching the team.

They definitely had some disagreements with regard to coaching and recruiting That last year Kyra was here. It was pretty common knowledge at the time Kyra and Tennessee agreed to part ways. You're not going to find that in print anywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Let’s take a look at the parting with agreement???

The year before this agreement we sign Harris and no other high school recruit!!!!!!!

After she leaves we sign the number one class. And the number three class coming next year!!!!

ENOUGH SAID.........

They definitely had some disagreements with regard to coaching and recruiting That last year Kyra was here. It was pretty common knowledge at the time Kyra and Tennessee agreed to part ways. You're not going to find that in print anywhere.

I asked for proof, not a made up story, or someone's opinion.

As an NCAA caliber coach she knows more about the workings of the NCAA: Laws and bylaws, rules and regs, pre-in-post game conditions and responsibilities...SO she has a wealth of knowledge and experience.

I never said she was a terrible coach...However, in this last game when the girls endured two runs, 18-4 run and a 14-1 run without the bench taking a timeout,,,while the opposing bench took two timeouts to stop our 15 pt run…That's the straw. In the final four minutes we still had all four of our timeouts!

I know some folks have said before, but could it be that Holly does not call timeouts because she does not know what to say.

I’ve said for years that holly thinks she gets paid extra for every timeout she doesn’t use. What’s wrong with her, and why don’t her assistant coaches intercede when she’s off the rails? Oh yeah they’re either in agreement with holly or don’t care.

I’ve said for years that holly thinks she gets paid extra for every timeout she doesn’t use. What’s wrong with her, and why don’t her assistant coaches intercede when she’s off the rails? Oh yeah they’re either in agreement with holly or don’t care.

I think those who aren't in agreement, aren't around anymore.

That is why I gave her the perfect-storm platform at the start of the year...No players she didn't want, no coaches she didn't want left...A perfect opportunity to show once and for all, it was "them".

Sixth verse, same as the first, even with a perfect setup.

Sorry, but I have to be who I am and who I am is a UT supporter that doesn't accept mediocrity, at ANY position in our team...Particularly, the in-game coach.

Time out !

Reactions: 6 people
I know some folks have said before, but could it be that Holly does not call timeouts because she does not know what to say.

Lots of successful coaches don't use their time outs. Pat was known for it. Roy Williams at UNC is known for it. Rick Barnes doesn't call timeouts nearly often enough for my taste. But that doesn't make them or prove them a bad coach.

I think those who aren't in agreement, aren't around anymore.

That is why I gave her the perfect-storm platform at the start of the year...No players she didn't want, no coaches she didn't want left...A perfect opportunity to show once and for all, it was "them".

Sixth verse, same as the first, even with a perfect setup.

Sorry, but I have to be who I am and who I am is a UT supporter that doesn't accept mediocrity, at ANY position in our team...Particularly, the in-game coach.

Time out !

Oh, good googamooga. Lol

Lots of successful coaches don't use their time outs. Pat was known for it. Roy Williams at UNC is known for it. Rick Barnes doesn't call timeouts nearly often enough for my taste. But that doesn't make them or prove them a bad coach.

You must didn’t get the memo Chatt? Holly doesn’t call a timeout, it’s the end of the world!

I have never in my life heard fans complain about timeout usage until I joined this board and I’ve been around, played and watched ALOT of basketball in my 22 years of life.

Reactions: 4 people
Not that I follow the lady Vols that much, but I do watch them when I can. I do read the griping about Holly and I understand it.

However, I can't help but think that I heard the same complaints about Fulmer.

You must didn’t get the memo Chatt? Holly doesn’t call a timeout, it’s the end of the world!

I have never in my life heard fans complain about timeout usage until I joined this board and I’ve been around, played and watched ALOT of basketball in my 22 years of life.

Its a coaching thing....you wouldn't understand

VN Store

Back