What does this championship do for LeBron's legacy?

I hate Lebron and I'd say he's a Top 3 all-time player. This only helps. And they became the first team ever to win after trailing 3-1.

He played big when it counted. My hats off to him.

I'm gonna go throw up now

Reactions: 1 person
Disagree with Duncan. He's easily a Top 10 player of all time but Top 5 is a bit of a stretch.

Duncan was the best player on two separate championship teams fifteen years apart. He was the best player in the league for a five year run. One of the five best defensive players ever.

Reactions: 2 people
In the three potential elimination games, Lebron averaged 36.3 points, 11.7 rebounds, 9.7 assists, 3.0 steals, and 3.0 blocks.

You guys posting your top 5 lists and neglecting to put on Larry Bird should be ashamed.

Number 2 All-time, but if this performance was any indicator then he's not done winning Ships. Could be number 1 when its all said and done.

I have never been a LeBron fan but this series changed that. It's not really the points, rebounds etc...it was his attitude, he finally looked like a person with a killer instinct and a little nastiness to him. In game 6 when he blocked Curry and stared him down, that to me was a signal to Curry and the Warriors that this was going to be a dog fight and I'm the biggest dog on this block. His intensity increased and he was more than determined to win.

I do thinkin he was out of gas in the last 3-4 minutes of Game 7, he looked exhausted. Congrats to LeBron and the Cavs

Too bad he did all that stupid **** and went to Miami. Had he done this in Cleveland he would have been immortal. Kind of like Pujols in St Louis. Idiots.

I have never been a LeBron fan but this series changed that. It's not really the points, rebounds etc...it was his attitude, he finally looked like a person with a killer instinct and a little nastiness to him. In game 6 when he blocked Curry and stared him down, that to me was a signal to Curry and the Warriors that this was going to be a dog fight and I'm the biggest dog on this block. His intensity increased and he was more than determined to win.

I do thinkin he was out of gas in the last 3-4 minutes of Game 7, he looked exhausted. Congrats to LeBron and the Cavs

Did you not watch the last 4 prior finals?

lebron-james-block-tiago-splitter.gif

VN Store

Back