Westworld season 2

I like both shows but I can’t really compare them. I’m not a huge fantasy fan but I really like GoT

I like both shows but I can’t really compare them. I’m not a huge fantasy fan but I really like GoT

I don't think there has ever been a bad episode of GoT. I have watched both seasons WW and I Can't say that.

The season 2 finale for WW was not good .... Imo.

Seriously IDK why anyone cares if someone doesn't like a show that they do, pretty damn silly to me.

they showed you the end first. and worked their way backwards.

in that regard, it was a lot like the 1st season. like when all the hosts were floating in the ocean, and you're like "how'd that happen?".

well, they showed you the whole story. just backwards.

Yeah I got that. But what was MIB’s motivation? Never quite figured that one out. Delores’ too.

Maeve had the drive to find her “daughter”. That was the only clear story I could see.

Yeah I got that. But what was MIB’s motivation? Never quite figured that one out. Delores’ too.

Maeve had the drive to find her “daughter”. That was the only clear story I could see.

William suspected that he himself was a host, is what I gathered.

William suspected that he himself was a host, is what I gathered.

yep. you really don't know how far in the future on William's timeline, he really is.

and apparently he wasn't all that sure either. lol. he mind f'd himself.:eek:lol:

yep. you really don't know how far in the future on William's timeline, he really is.

and apparently he wasn't all that sure either. lol. he mind f'd himself.:eek:lol:

Well if he isn’t, he’s the toughest SOB to ever get shot up multiple times.

Well the bulk of the story was in the same time with Delores and Bernard. But he really didn’t seem to be questioning himself until the end. The rest of time he was playing some game.

VN Store

Back