Westworld season 2

Even the small things are enjoyable in Westworld. I'm pretty sure they had a cover of Seven Nation Army when they cut to the Indian(?) scene just before the tiger interaction.

Reactions: 1 person
Even the small things are enjoyable in Westworld. I'm pretty sure they had a cover of Seven Nation Army when they cut to the Indian(?) scene just before the tiger interaction.

I heard that too! I love how they do the music in this show.

Soooo... I went to the Westworld Reddit afterall. Yeah, there are a lot of theories this season too and it makes sense. I couldn't help myself

Composer Ramin Djawadi does the music and is on Spotify. The season trailer featured "Heart Shaped Box," and last episode did include his version of "Seven Nation Army." The Season 1 soundtrack has "Black Hole Sun," "Fake Plastic Trees," "Something I Can Never Have," "House of the Rising Sun," and many other cool renditions.

Ramin Djawadi on Spotify

Just saw episode 3...

Who do these people use for "military" advice? In what world do these idiots run up, out in the open, shooting pink FN-P90's (also one handed while riding a dune buggy) with no cover?..I mean..really? They can create advanced AI but have zero combat know how?

Just saw episode 3...

Who do these people use for "military" advice? In what world do these idiots run up, out in the open, shooting pink FN-P90's (also one handed while riding a dune buggy) with no cover?..I mean..really? They can create advanced AI but have zero combat know how?

You have to remember: it is set in the future, so it's probably a bunch of Millennials in the Service.

Reactions: 3 people
Not enjoying this season nearly as much as the last so far.

Last edited:
Wow - lot's revealed in Ep 4.

Kind of the opposite of ep 3, but both were very good. This one was mostly limited to a couple of small settings, really focusing on character development/story explanation. I love the question posed about the sustainability of AI.

Thank God we finally got an episode with a streamlined story that didn’t play “guess the time frame”

WW gets in its own way sometimes. This episode felt fluid and simple, and coincidentally is the highest rated episode of Season 2.

With the revelation of at least three different worlds, I’m interested to see how it’s all balanced. I could see it easily becoming convoluted.

I kinda don't like the whole "mind control" thing; seems a bit cheap. I mean I get it makes sense because they are connected, but still.

I'm not enjoying all the character stories as much this season. For me, it's Bernard by miles, then the man in black, then Delores and Maeve are way down there. I found them all pretty much equally interesting last season. Still time to bounce back, though.

wifi and/or blue tooth. :)

I know that was a joke, but that might not be too far off from an explanation. Maybe they were wired with a capability that hasn't been fully revealed. Crap, our current watches and phones link to computers, car stereos, headphones, and TV's. My sons drive their little robots with a phone. It almost seems nonsense to make a cyborg without a wireless adapter.

I know that was a joke, but that might not be too far off from an explanation. Maybe they were wired with a capability that hasn't been fully revealed. Crap, our current watches and phones link to computers, car stereos, headphones, and TV's. My sons drive their little robots with a phone. It almost seems nonsense to make a cyborg without a wireless adapter.

exactly. it's a sci fi show set in the future, and we're already in an age where virtually everything is wirelessly controlled in some form or fashion.

so why WOULDN'T they be able to be "mind controlled" would be a better question. it'd be almost insulting if they weren't.:p

exactly. it's a sci fi show set in the future, and we're already in an age where virtually everything is wirelessly controlled in some form or fashion.

so why WOULDN'T they be able to be "mind controlled" would be a better question. it'd be almost insulting if they weren't.:p

My problem with is isn't because I think it's not possible in the context of the show; it just feels a bit cheap from a story aspect IMO.

But then again it's just starting, so I assume we'll find out her powers are limited or there is some sort of negative side to it.

Just caught up and so far I’m really liking this season as much if not more than the first. The complicated story lines always have me guessing and the deeper we go down the rabbit hole, the more disturbing the humans become. Very well written so far. Wasn’t the biggest fan of the shogun story as it just doesn’t fit right now but I’m hoping they tie it back in.

VN Store

Back