Westworld season 2

Just finishing up episode 9 and I love the shout out to Slaughterhouse 5. The whole time I was thinking how these two stories parallel. There are some damn fine Easter eggs in this show.

You need to give me a good horror movie, everything I've watched lately has been pretty meh.

You need to give me a good horror movie, everything I've watched lately has been pretty meh.

Not much out there, can’t find anything new from the kiwis or the Aussies. Most the US stuff is hot garbage right now. Not really horror but more suspense A Quiet Place was ok. As for Westworld, I loved it. Just a really smart show.

Not much out there, can’t find anything new from the kiwis or the Aussies. Most the US stuff is hot garbage right now. Not really horror but more suspense A Quiet Place was ok. As for Westworld, I loved it. Just a really smart show.

Me too, can't find sh*t right now, well only sh*t I guess. Lol Westworld is fantastic.

Lmao WTF was that? I'm oddly intrigued. Though I think Ash might not like what happened to his cabin.

Did anybody else think that felt a lot like a series finale? I couldn't shake the feeling. Has season 3 been confirmed?

I think it goes outside the park now.

I would think so but who knows. It’s going to be hard to top these two. I would have been fine with them ending at two seasons but will see how it works out

Some of the show will probably outside the park. Maeve is still in the park with her two human buddies. Whatever their doing with TMiB is still in the park too I guess.

Although I imagine we'll have to wait another 1.5 - 2 years again for season 3.

Still not sure of everything in the finale. Lot of twists and changes. Probably re-watch it again to see if I can put it all together better.

Maybe I wasn’t paying as much attention this season but I felt like it was much more convoluted than the first. I was never quite clear on almost anyone’s motivations and the timelines with Bernard where all over the place. I thought the best episode of the season was about the Ghost Nation chief followed by Shogun world.

Ok, that's tough to argue with. GOT is "bigger," with the cinematic grandeur, a number of significant characters and running plot lines, etc. Westworld may be more intellectually-stimulating, though

I know I’m in the minority but I’ve never been able to get into GOT. Probably because medieval fantasy has never appealed to me.

But West World being a true Science Fiction story, not just SyFy adventure, is right up my alley.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I’m in the minority but I’ve never been able to get into GOT. Probably because medieval fantasy has never appealed to me.

But West World being a true Science Fiction story, not just SyFy adventure, is right up my alley.

I'm with you. GOT sucks balls, hairy ones, wrinkled too.

Maybe I wasn’t paying as much attention this season but I felt like it was much more convoluted than the first. I was never quite clear on almost anyone’s motivations and the timelines with Bernard where all over the place. I thought the best episode of the season was about the Ghost Nation chief followed by Shogun world.

they showed you the end first. and worked their way backwards.

in that regard, it was a lot like the 1st season. like when all the hosts were floating in the ocean, and you're like "how'd that happen?".

well, they showed you the whole story. just backwards.

GoT isnt near as good as other fantasy shows.

The Last Kingdom is leagues above goT

WW is just that much better.

VN Store

Back