Weekend Visitor List 12/16

Disappointed to with the Juco approach. It typically takes 10 Blairs to get 1 Kamara or Patterson. Most these guys end up being depth guys at best

want throw your hands up and say F next season? We have no linemen. We need bodies Skippy...

Reactions: 1 person
OP, we don’t do random thought threads over here. Thoughts like yours should be posted in the Football Talk thread or the stickied Weekend Visitor thread.

:hi:

Reactions: 8 people
I don’t think the OP knows how to post in a thread. He just starts random threads all over the website.

Reactions: 1 person
I don’t think the OP knows how to post in a thread. He just starts random threads all over the website.

Incorrect. He can post in a thread.

He posted in the weekend visitors thread and then two hours made this thread. Lol.

Incorrect. He can post in a thread.

He posted in the weekend visitors thread and then two hours made this thread. Lol.

Ahhhh the typical bad a$$ online poster... I forgot to run things trough you before I posted....

The only reason I posted a thread like this was because the original thread that had "all the up to date information about who is here" wasn't updated... So I figured instead of thumbing through all the at the time 15+ pages we could start a new thread but I didn't know how to post tweets on here "confirming" they were here... I was trying to help genuinely... Posts like the ones you have made are the reason I stopped posting in here before "not expecting you to care"... Tis' the season.... Smh... :clapping::hi:

VN Store

Back