Weekend Visitor List 12/16

[twitter]https://twitter.com/danharralson/status/941346634629308417[/twitter]

subban-boom.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Disappointed to with the Juco approach. It typically takes 10 Blairs to get 1 Kamara or Patterson. Most these guys end up being depth guys at best

Disappointed to with the Juco approach. It typically takes 10 Blairs to get 1 Kamara or Patterson. Most these guys end up being depth guys at best

But it helped Saban when he first got to Bama. Could also say it was lack of coaching since we have so many other examples to provide to back that up.

Dead period starts the 18th (Monday) correct? Getting all those boys to the UNC game Sunday when they’re going to checker TBA would be a great atmosphere. I remember having track and cross country recruits in town back in 08 when we played #1 Memphis ( and won). Even though that game was in Memphis, just watching the game with the recruits and the team got everyone so jacked, getting to see another team at the school excel at a high level as well.

Any recruit that makes it to the UNC game is going to be blown away with awesomeness.

No, if the coaches can evaluate talent that is not the case. This staff is right, they want to win now. That’s how it should be

Reactions: 2 people
“Thus far, JT Shrout, Greg Bell, Kingston Harris, Ollie Lane, Jacob Warren, Glenn Beal, Jaron Woodyard and Jahmir Johnson are in town.

Dominick Wood-Anderson, Jeremy Banks and Johncarlo Valentin are on their way.”

Simonton

Reactions: 2 people
“Thus far, JT Shrout, Greg Bell, Kingston Harris, Ollie Lane, Jacob Warren, Glenn Beal, Jaron Woodyard and Jahmir Johnson are in town.

Simonton

So that's....11 commits and counting. Got it. :)

Simonton
Thank you. Would appreciate any further updates you see.

Alontae Taylor (No longer coming per Simonton)
Jeremy Banks
Jerome Carvin
Marcus Murphy (May no longer be coming per his thread)
Glenn Beal
Dwayne Wallace (may not be coming per Simonton)
Jacob Warren
Ollie Lane
Jacob Copeland
Coynis Miller
Johncarlo Valentin
Jahmir Johnson
Jeremy Webb (no longer coming per his twitter, we are still in his top 3)
Jaron Woodyard
Olaijah Griffin
Trey Knox (now going to Alabama)
Badara Traore
Greg Bell
JT Shrout
Kingston Harris

I know we have one coming for a visit this weekend. What about Tuttle. I hope I spell his name correct. His sister is on the dance team at UT. Does anyone know if anyone contacted him. If not, why not, if so, what is our chance of landing him. Somewhere we must get a better line of QB's.

VN Store

Back